Written By: Erica Martin
If you’ve ever had problems remembering things, whether it’s things you need to do or that great idea you got for an article or a blog post, the good news is there’s a program that will help you remember everything. It’s called Evernote. This post will provide some information about Evernote, its features and how to get started.
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- iSurveyWorld:Earn cash for each survey you complete. Up to $70 per survey. Payments are sent via paypal. No hidden fees and completely free! Join iSurveyWorld And Get $5 Now!
- Survey2Cash:Get access to your paid surveys, clinical trial opportunities, and part- time work offers. Payments are sent via paypal or gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Survey2Cash Now!
What is Evernote?
Evernote is a program where you can create text notes, voice notes, and pictures and store them all in one place. In addition, the Evernote desktop program has a web clipper that you can use to clip web pages that you want to save. You can access these notes, voice notes, web clips and pictures on the web, via the desktop program, or by using their mobile website or downloading the appropriate smartphone program for your mobile device.
How easy is it to find things I’ve added?
Very easy! The website, smartphone programs and desktop program have a search feature so you can find something you’ve added right away without having to sort through everything you’ve added or uploaded. In addition, you can create multiple notebooks for different things you want to separate – for example, I’ve created a separate notebook for Article research.
Can I only use the website or app to add things to Evernote?
No, you can also email notes, pictures, or voice notes using the personal email address that will be created for you once you set up your account.
Can I share Evernote notes, pictures and voice recordings with others?
Yes, you can share your Evernote notes, pictures, and voice recordings via email, Facebook, or Twitter. Just click on the “share” dropdown on the Evernote desktop application.
What smartphones is the Evernote App available for?
The Evernote program is available for Blackberry and Blackberry Playbook, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, Android Tablet, Windows 7 phones, the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi. In addition, there’s another program available for iPads that have a Smart Cover called Evernote Peek. You can find out how to download the programs by going to the Evernote webpage , clicking on downloads, and then clicking on the appropriate mobile device.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
How much does it cost to download?
The Evernote desktop program is completely free to download to your computer and the smartphone apps are also free!
Sounds great! Where can I get started?
Note from Miranda: I love all the ways we can make our lives easier! Programs like Evernote are so great because they are free and made to help take some of the burdens off, whether big or small, it is great to have tools on hand! I have never tried Evernote but will be downloading the Free Android App for it.
Do you use any programs to make your life even slightly easier?
- 3 Tools to Stay Organized
- Useful IFTTT Recipes for People Who Work From Home
- 7 Work at Home Resources We Simply Love
- Get Your To-Do List Organized with WorkFlowy
- Ways to Save Time and Stay Organized While Working From Home
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!