Do you enjoy sitting at the airport, wasting time in waiting rooms or spending an hour at the DMV? Not me (and probably not you, either). That’s why we love finding you new ways to earn money for your time! Our newest find is the Instant Rewards app.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
It’s about as easy as it gets if you already have an iPhone or Android device, just download the App, and watch some videos to Earn Cash!
How to Earn Money with Instant Rewards
To get started, you’ll need to download Instant Rewards from the App store or Google play.
Registration is simple they only ask for your name, email address and a password — that’s it. No Personal Information is collected such as Age, Sex, Race.
Start racking up points by completing simple tasks like:
- Watching Videos
- Completing a survey
- Location Check-In’s
- Sharing something on Facebook
- Completing an offer
- Posting photos on Instagram
- Even searching for Work from Home Jobs on Indeed!!
Your points are worth a penny each, and when you get to the minimum payout of 10,000 points ($10.00), you are able cash-out via PayPal, Amazon, Best buy, Target and many more!
What Do Users Say?
“Good app for some quick rewarded cash. I spend about 10 minutes each day completing tasks, takes alittle whole to accumulate enough cash to cash out but it’s nice when you finally reach that goal! I’ve cashed out 2X Highly recommend people give it a try…”
To be fair not everything you do with the app will be fun or interesting and the user notes it does take a while to accumulate enough points to cash out. But making money from these “little tasks” might be less boring than standing around watching the clock while standing in line at the bank, or staring into space while riding the train to work. And thousands of customer reviews give the Instant Rewards App an average of 4.5 of 5 stars.
How Much Money Can You Make?
You aren’t going to get rich with this app (or any similar one), but every little bit helps, right?
Instant Rewards claims, “With our high-paying offers many users earn over $10.00 a day!” You’d likely have to complete quite a few tasks to reach that goal. On a Recent post about Instant Rewards, as blogger Brokerichgirl points out how to make a bit more money — tell others about this app. When they sign up, you earn 10% of all the credits they make. In any case, you might enjoy making a few extra bucks from a free app. And if, like me, you hate wasting time, you can start making a little bit of pocket money when you’re stuck in a line or waiting room.