Have you ever wanted to help companies improve upon how well they can serve people while getting paid?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Today it’s a reality as you can help companies by using the Field Agent app.
This app makes it easier for you to make money by sharing information on all kinds of stores.
It not only helps you to earn money but also provides you with an opportunity to help a number of businesses that need assistance.
What Is the App?
I looked for information on the Field Agent app through its official website.
I saw that it is based out of Fayetteville, Arkansas and is available on iOS and Android devices.
The app pays you for getting information on stores and businesses of all sorts.
You will complete surveys on different businesses that are available where you are.
The site says that about $6 million has been paid to agents since the app was introduced.
What Jobs Are Available?
The jobs that you will find entail reviewing businesses.
- Complete audits to see how well a business is organized.
- Take in-store surveys to list information on what is happening within a business site.
- Perform scavenger hunts where you list information on how easy it is for you to get an order.
The tasks included will vary by each place you visit. Best of all, there are plenty of great tasks for you to complete.
You have the freedom to choose any kind of task that you want to complete here.
But you will only have about one or two hours from when it is posted to when it goes away.
Also, you will have to get in there before someone else who has the app can take in a job of interest.
Who Can Sign Up?
Anyone in the United States can sign up to use the Field Agent app.
This app is free to download.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
I did find sites for the Field Agent app that say that you can use this in parts of Europe and Canada.
However, it is easier to find tasks in the United States with this app.
To sign up, you just have to get onto the proper app store on your iOS or Android device and install the app.
After this, you just need to create your own agent profile.
Your agent profile will include information on your email address, where you are located, your name and so forth.
You can link your PayPal or Dwolla account onto your profile too.
I’ll talk about those payment functions later.
The jobs that you will come across are listed on a map in your area.
As the app reviews where you are located, it posts information on the sites where certain jobs are located.
This provides you with details on everything you can do but you will have to be near a spot before you can accept it, what with you having to spend about two hours at the most to finish a job.
After you tap on a particular listing, you will review details on what it requires of you.
This includes details on what you can do at a location in particular. The information listed can be rather essential and helpful for your demands.
After accepting the task, you will have to get to the location and complete the tasks that the app asks of you.
This includes reviewing what a store is like, how it serves you and if it has the items you are looking for in particular.
Price checks may be required too.
An important note is that you are graded on how well you complete jobs in terms of how proficient you are and how timely everything is.
You will be given access to more jobs and surveys when you complete more tasks and show that you can get everything filled out and sent in a prompt fashion.
How Are You Paid?
You will be paid about $3 to $12 for each task that you complete.
I could not figure out what Field Agent uses to determine how much money individual tasks are worth but I would figure that it entails working with more detailed instructions and functions at a given time.
The money you earn will be stored in your profile.
You can choose to withdraw money from that account after a period of time.
You can use your PayPal or Dwolla account to get your money.
The site does require you to confirm your withdrawals through a phone number.
As you get your request for money filled, out, you will have to enter in a proper mobile phone number. You should get a text that lists a verification code on it.
Enter in the verification code on the website after you receive it.
The site will then read your request and confirm your identity at this point. You should get your money out to your account as soon as possible.
The excitement that comes with making money through the Field Agent app is certainly worth checking out.
Be certain when getting your money that you look at how well the app works and what it can do for you.
You can earn as much money as you want through this app provided that you are proficient enough with it and that you do what you can with it at any time.
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
- Get Paid to Do Voiceovers with Voices.com
- Easy Way to Get Paid for Going to the Gym Using an App
- Top 5 Simple Ways to Learn How to Get Paid to Review Movies
- Get Paid to Make Reservations for Sporting Events with Active Network
- Get Paid to Walk: 37 Apps and Ideas to Get Paid to Move
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!