How to Find Guest Posters for Your Blog
Updated on: by Erica Martin
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
If you have a blog, you know how important it is to provide quality content on a regular basis – but if you have other commitments as well, it can be difficult to write posts all the time. That’s one of the reasons why it’s good to have guest bloggers write posts for your website. But where do you find guest bloggers for your website? In this post, I’ll discuss a few different places I’ve found guest bloggers for my blog.
Social Networking sites
I’ve found a few guest bloggers through LinkedIn – one of them wrote a few guest posts recently. One of the writers wrote an article about his experience writing his first eBook. The other was about how he wrote his first eBook on a budget.
Another guest blogger has been doing a series of posts for my site on developing an authority site. Of course, there are many other social networking sites where you can find guest bloggers – you can see if there are people that might want to write guest blogs in Facebook groups that you belong to, or maybe even check out some of the people you follow on Twitter.
Message Boards or other blogs
Check out message boards or other blogs that have to do with the subject you’re looking for someone to do a guest post about. When I decided that I wanted to find writers that write books in the zombie/horror genre to do guest posts on my blog for the month of October, I asked one of the people I knew from LinkedIn if he knew of any authors that might be willing to write guest posts. He pointed me to another blog – I started reading posts on that blog and then contacted some of the writers. So far I’ve found two people who will be writing guest posts in October.
Put a sign-up form on your website
This was the way I originally started trying to find guest bloggers – I created a sign-up form through MailChimp and put it on my blog, then posted it in a few different places. I’ve had a few guest posters sign up this way.
The website MyBlogGuest is a free website where you can sign up and provide some information about your blog. Then you can post in their forums if you’re looking or specific types of bloggers to write for your website – this is how I found a book marketer who did an interview post for my blog not too long ago about whether it’s possible to get the word out about your book on a budget. In addition, you can browse other requests for guest bloggers to see if there’s one that interests you.
I hope this post has given you some ideas on how to find guest bloggers for your blog. Finding guest posters is a great way to add some diversity to your blog, and it also frees you up to work on other projects. In addition, writing guest posts for blogs can be a great way to share your experiences with others, as well as hopefully gain some more readers.
- How to Choose a Blog Domain Name- Blogging 101
- Find Guest Bloggers and Collaborate on MyBlogU and MyBlogGuest
- How to Use Social Networking to Find Work from Home Jobs
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- My Guest Post: 4 Skills Needed for a Transcription Job
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!