Finding Freelance Work at oDesk
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
There is such a variety of freelance work to be found at oDesk: writing, data entry, admin assistance, customer service and more! However, it takes a little know-how and patience to find the right job(s) for you. Katie from Genuine WAH Advice gives some great tips with her guideline to finding your right match at oDesk.
Visit GenuineWAHAdvice to get started at oDesk.
- Updated Review of Virtual Jobs at oDesk 
- oDesk Follow-up
- Fiverr Review: Is It a Worthy Marketplace for Finding Freelance Work?
- Finding Work at Freelancer.com
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Click here to post a comment...
August 6, 2011 at 9:42 am
LOL. This is so timely. I actually stepped out the box two weeks ago and got my first assignment. I was invited to the project and it worked out well. Got my 5-star feedback and am ready to apply for more. Tons of work out there!
December 3, 2011 at 12:04 am
“a little know-how and patience to find the right job(s)” Keeping those jobs is equally important and should also be a concern and constantly worked on. You don’t want to loose a job that is perfectly suited for you, one simple suggestion is to always keep in touch.