Fiverr, Virtual Assisting and Paying off Debt? It’s Round-up 07.27.12!
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
I cannot believe it is already Friday. This week has flown by so quickly! I think I only achieved half of what I had planned. What a week! For me personally my husband was away with work from Tuesday to Friday, I locked my children in my car on a 100 degree day (briefly). To top if off I then locked me and my children out of our house on the one day it chooses to pour rain in one of the biggest droughts of Indiana history. However, I must admit there has been a lot of good this week too.
My daughter is old enough to unlock the car doors, I was able to sit in my garage and wait for help while it rained and I spent a lot of time with a good friend creating a brand new website to feed our Pinterest addiction! Let me introduce to you PinTriedit– Where we put Pinterest Pins to the Test.
Do you spend time at Fiverr?
If you have not checked out Fiverr then you are truly missing out on a key ingredient to life! It is pretty amazing the types of things people do for $5! It kind of makes me sad at times. However, it is a great way to make money doing something you choose. I have reviewed Fiverr in the past and I still find it to be a leading way to offer your work. The great thing about Fiverr is that they began offering the ability to charge more than five dollars for additional services. Once your account builds up with positive reviews and activity, Fiverr will offer you the ability to add services where you can increase your earnings. For example, if you offer to write a 500 word article for $5- you could also offer an upgrade to the gig and make it a 1000 word article for $10. I have seen people offer to make a video for $5 and for an additional $10 they will make it in High Definition or for $20 more dollars will include green screen effects.
If you have anything to offer and want to make money then be sure to visit Fiverr.
Blogging to Book
The 1099 Mom shared some great links the other day including one giving “5 Ways to Go From Blogger to Published Book Author“. I found this article very interesting for anyone who has something to say! Ever considered a book but not sure how to go about writing your content? Considered blogging? Be sure to read up on this article!
Virtual Assisting and Social Media Jobs?
It seems many of you are very interested in both of Virtual Assisting and Social Media. I have received a lot of emails lately asking for more information on these subjects and questions on just how to get started with it. My advice to everyone I have spoken to is to take the freelancing approach and look for private clients via Craigslist at AdHuntr or sites like oDesk or eLance where businesses post their needs. Of course I always post any solid leads on the job board at wahjobleads.com and Faith has reviewed vWorker for us, which will be live for your reading on Monday morning!
Be Paid to Pay Off Debt?
What could be more rewarding than being paid to get out of debt? That is what I thought when I first checked out Payoff but my experience wasn’t as exciting as I had hoped. However, I will be giving it a second, more thorough look soon. In the meantime, you can check out the mini-post where I shared my experience.
- Using Fiverr and Other Micro Job Sites Effectively for Internet Marketing
- Make Extra Money or Start a Freelance Business on Fiverr
- Fiverr Review: Is It a Worthy Marketplace for Finding Freelance Work?
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 13 – Networking and Organizations for Your VA Practice
- Understanding Virtual Assisting – Part 15 – Self-Care for the VA and Why It is Important?
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!