Making money online with blogs and websites is a very intriguing concept to many people. I know this because the most popular post I’ve ever written is the one where I shared my blogging income. Creating a profitable website takes a lot of time, patience and passion. As I’ve mentioned before, this site, Work at Home Adventures, took me 3 years before I began earning a substantial income. I gave a lot of unpaid time to this site. But it is now paying me back. For most of us, having a profitable site is like starting a business- it takes investment. My investment was time. But what is your time worth? If you had money to invest into owning a website that was already profiting- would you consider it? It’s fun to imagine and for thousands of people- it’s a reality. Flippa.com is a place where you can buy/sell websites.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Buy a Profitable Website
Flippa is an online marketplace for websites. If you’ve ever met anyone like me you would know we have a problem. We enjoy the thrill of starting websites. The problem we have is that we simply don’t have the time or energy to see the sites through. So we are sitting on multiple sites that have a lot of potential – if only we could give them what they deserve. Rather than just shutting them down- we have the option to list them on sites like Flippa to at least feel like our efforts weren’t in vain.
This process is great for someone who is looking for a site that is already set up and ready to go, just hand them the keys and they can drive.
There are many sites on Flippa that are verify-ably making a steady monthly income. You can browse sites that are on the subject you are interested to see some of the going rates. It can vary from just a few dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Factors that influence the cost include the average income, traffic and how established the site is.
How To Know How Much a Site is Worth
This is a question that cannot be answered with complete confidence. A site, like your house, is worth what someone will pay for it. If the right person is in the market, they may be willing to pay a lot more. However, general rule of thumb is to look at the what site is earning a month and multiply it by 12-18 for a good range in value. Keeping to this rule will help you from over-bidding on a site you may be interested.
Before Buying a Website or Blog
Before you take the leap of bidding on a website at Flippa – look over the site. Spend a lot of time browsing around and getting a feel for it.
Take a look at the competition and where the site ranks in comparison in search engines. You can do this by going to Google and searching a phrase or term that is related to the site or an article within the site.
Check over the stats given on Flippa to see how established the site is. If you are seeing terms you don’t understand, like PR1 – Google it and educate yourself.
Flippa has some additional Pre-Buying tips you should be sure to look over.
Browse around Flippa.com and see how much sites are selling for and what’s currently on the virtual real estate market. Maybe you will find a profitable website built just right for you and your interests!
- How to Earn an Extra $50 in Cash Today: Top 5 Ways
- ShareMagnet- Share and Earn
- Using Fiverr and Other Micro Job Sites Effectively for Internet Marketing
- Become a Chat Agent at Site5
- A Very Honest and Balanced Review of CloudCrowd
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada