What is Foap?
Foap is an app for the iPhone that allows users to upload their images into Foap’s online marketplace. Then, the images are available for businesses, bloggers or anyone to purchase.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Who Owns the Images?
You still own your images. By uploading them to Foap, you are sharing the rights to use the image. However, you are able to remove the images you add to the Foap marketplace at any time. Removing them from Foap however, will not delete them from the computers of people who have already purchased rights.
Images with recognizable people require that you have permission to use and they must understand it could be used commercially.
How Much Money Does Foap Pay You Per Image?
Foap splits the revenue generated from your images 50/50. Images can be sold again and again. They go for $10, meaning you get $5 each time someone downloads your iPhone image!
Process of Uploading a Photo to Foap
To use Foap to sell images you must first download the App. Search for “Foap” in the app store.
Create an account by giving your email and creating a username.
Then you can upload any image from your camera’s photo albums. (no nudity- even if you think it’s art)
The upload process requires you to give a description, tag its location or event and approve that any people in the image are okay with you selling the photo commercially.
The photo is then sent out to other Foap users to rate its quality on a scale of 1-5. Only images that are rated an average of 2 or more stars after 5 reviews are accepted into the Foap Image Marketplace.
I submitted the photo above and it was approved with a rating of 3.4 after 5 foap users reviewed.
Contests on Foap
There are many contests on the Foap app as you will see after you install it on your iPhone. One example of a contest is “Summer on the Road” which is hosted by Krak. The contest details asks for photos you captured on your iPhone during summer road trips. One winner will be chosen to win $50 and all entries are still placed into the marketplace in hopes of selling for $10 per download.
How Do You Collect Your Money?
Once one of your images sell you will receive 50% of the cost, $5. Your money will remain in your Foap account until you request to cash out. If you request your money before the 15th then you will see your funds in your PayPal account by the end of the same month.
Does Foap Only Accept Images from iPhones?
It does require you to have an iPhone to use the app. They currently do not have an android app but according to their FAQ, there is one in the works. However, you can upload any image from your phone. If you take a picture with your nice DSLR camera and then sync it to your iPhone camera roll, it can be uploaded and sold on Foap!
Join e-Poll, one of the oldest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!
I’ve entered several images into Foap and I’m hoping for at least one sale! Foap says pictures of people and “expressions” sell more. Properly tagging your images is very important as well. To get an idea of what photos are in demand now, you can view the photos currently selling (through your phone’s Foap app).
- 5 Free and Affordable Sites For Blog Images
- Fiverr.com- Sell your talents!
- Become an Image Reviewer at Shutterstock
- 14 WordPress Plugins for Beginners- Blogging 101
- Huge List of 132 Android and iPhone Apps That Really Pay You Money!
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Vindale Research site and earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Guaranteed 100% free membership.