- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
IZEA, dubbed The Sponsorship Marketplace, connects bloggers and their social media networks to big brands. IZEA is a way for bloggers to generate a little extra revenue from their blogs. Formerly known for providing advertising options to bloggers, IZEA has since expanded and now has a whole new platform to help Bloggers make money from Advertisers.
How Do I Get My Blog Sponsored?
After you create an account on IZEA, you will have access to a dashboard. There you will find current brands who are looking to reach a bigger social network. Each offer will list instructions and the ideal candidates they are hoping will apply to their sponsorship program.
For example, Lenovo had a sponsorship program that would require ideal candidates to tweet about one of their laptops. The ideal candidate is someone who loves Lenovo products. I just so happen to use a Lenovo computer and love it. So, this offer was perfect for me. Not only do I love Lenovo but my audience would be interested in this pitch since most of the work at home readers use laptops. Since I have one myself, I can feel comfortable standing behind them with my testimony.
To apply for the sponsorship I was asked to explain why I am an ideal candidate and tell them what I would charge for posting to twitter. I chose to ask for $10 per tweet.
Now my bid is pending as Lenovo chooses which bloggers to sponsor.
Does IZEA Charge?
Registering is completely free and you are able to bid on up to 3 projects per month. If you choose to upgrade to a paid membership you will receive unlimited bids as well as a lower cashout level.
Free members must have a minimum of $100 to cashout. Upgrading to “Standard” is just $1 a month and allows you to cashout at $50. The Pro membership package is $5 a month and has a minimum cashout level of $25. Again, the paid memberships allow you to bid on an unlimited number of projects a month.
Are There Many Offers?
I have 7 open projects at the moment. However, my guess is that different bloggers will see different sponsorships based on their interests.
How does IZEA Pay?
IZEA pays through PayPal once you have enough funds to withdraw. If you want to withdraw early there is an early withdrawal fee. My free account would cost me $3 to cash out before I reach my $100 limit.
There’s a Referral Program?
Yes! Since IZEA is all about having a big network of bloggers to entice big brands- they are willing to share part of what your referrals earn as well as for bringing in advertisers.
Earn 2.5-5% of what your referrals earn.
IZEA gives you a referral link and there are a variety of banners you can place on your blog.
- Thanks for Helping Me Possibly Win a Trip to Hawaii!!
- How To Get Paid to Tweet, Pin and Instagram!
- How to Find Guest Posters for Your Blog
- Get Paid to Blog with LinkVehicle
- 5 God-Given Traits That Prove You Should Start a Blog
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada