Has this ever happened to you?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
You did your homework and really shopped smart. You browsed all the deals. You truly believed that you were getting the best possible price for your purchase. Then you find out from a friend that if you would have waited another day or even another hour, you would have saved even more.
Then at that point, you probably felt a bit like Homer Simpson exclaiming, “D’oh!”
Well, those days can be a thing of the past. Introducing Paribus. Paribus is a new way to get money back when prices fall below what you’ve already paid.
What Exactly is Paribus?
Paribus is an app that you can download to your phone or even log into from your PC or laptop. It goes to work in the background to try to get you money back from your purchases. Stores have always challenged shoppers—both online and offline—that if they found a better deal the store would match it. The problem with that was you had to remember to ask or scan your receipt into your phone and send it in, or even worse yet—physically go into the store in person with your receipt.
Now Paribus has changed all of that. You just shop normally online or offline like you always have, and Paribus will go to work in the background for you. No more having to ask or remember what you’ve paid for your purchase. Paribus will simply file the price adjustments on your behalf. Then when they are approved by the merchant, Paribus will send you the money.
The company was founded by two Harvard graduates, Eric Glyman and Karim Atiyeh, who set out to help consumers find the best deals despite constantly changing prices. Some companies, such as Amazon, can change their prices 2.5 million times per day. Glyman and Atiyeh no longer wanted consumers to be at a disadvantage over the search engine algorithms that control so much of what they actually see.
You may have already heard about Paribus, as they have been featured on Today, USA Today, Business Insider, CNBC, Tech Crunch, and Good Morning America.
How Does the Paribus Work?
Once you sign up at Paribus, you will link your mailbox (Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook account) to the Paribus Receipt Fetcher to identify your purchases. Paribus will accept other email services, but if you are not using one of the three already mentioned, you might want to contact them to make sure it is okay to use something different. They are adding new email providers all the time.
When a store sends you a receipt, you will transfer it to your account for Paribus to scan. Now, if it is a purchase that you would prefer that Paribus not scan, then you may delete or redirect the receipt before it has a chance to be scanned.
So How Does Paribus Stand Out as Unique?
Again, as briefly touched on, Paribus stands out as unique in two ways. Paribus will:
- work in the background as you shop without interruption.
- scan the Internet for the best deal even after you have made a purchase.
How Will Paribus Send Me the Money I Am Owed?
After Paribus finds you the best deal, it will send an email from your account (with your permission) to file the price adjustment on your behalf. Once the merchant approves the price adjustment, money will go onto the original method (credit card) that you used for your purchase. Paribus will deduct a 25% fee of the money it was able to get for you from that credit card. The rest of the savings is yours.
What Do Others Think of Paribus?
How Can I Download Paribus and Get Started?
Go to their website’s Signup button and decide whether or not you want to use your Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook account to link to the Paribus Receipt Fetcher. You can also add more details to your profile if you like.
Then just kick back and enjoy the savings, and think about what you will do with it. One family on my local news channel was using the savings to start a college fund for their toddler. Enjoy!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
- 9 Best Cashback Sites for Online Shoppers: Earn Money from Purchases!
- Top 11 Places to Sell Used CDs Online and Get More Money
- Burned Out? Re-Gear and Get Back to Work!!
- 15 Legit Ways to Get Rich People to Give You Money Online
- How to Get Rich Quick: 17 Legit Methods to Make Money Fast Online
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.