Get Paid to Blog with LinkVehicle
Updated on: by Erica Martin
I’ve been looking for ways to make more money on my website, so I decided to check out LinkVehicle, a website that supposedly pays you to write reviews on your blog. Though I haven’t been asked to write any blog posts for LinkVehicle yet, I wanted to provide some information about this website based on what I’ve read.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
What is LinkVehicle?
LinkVehicle is a website that pays you to write posts on your blog for their advertisers.
What categories of blogs does LinkVehicle accept?
I couldn’t find any specific information about this on LinkVehicle’s site, but according to one review I found on BloggingCage, some of the blog subjects LinkVehicle accepts include blogs about casino, dating, education, autos, business and investing, books, baby, entertainment, fashion, food, music, and news and media.
How do I make money with LinkVehicle?
Start by signing up with LinkVehicle and providing a link to your blog. Once your blog is approved, you’ll get requests from LinkVehicle’s advertisers to review products that apply to your website. When one of LinkVehicle’s advertisers contacts you, they will provide you with details such as any links they want included in the review, and how long the review should be (LinkVehicle requires reviews to be at least 200 words, but advertisers may have different word count requirements). Once the advertiser accepts your review, you’ll get paid the price you agreed to.
In addition, LinkVehicle also has a program called Top Links. If you participate in Top Links, you’ll not only get paid for writing a review, you’ll continue to get paid every month for running an internal link on your website.
You can also make money for referring people to LinkVehicle – according to their website you can earn up to 10% for referring others – they provide a referral URL to use, as well as HTML code for banners you can place on your website.
LinkVehicle also recently added an affiliate program – you can earn affiliate income from their different partner offers a few different ways – you can include an affiliate link for a specific offer in your blog posts, place one of their banners on your website, posting messages on social networking sites you’re active on, such as Facebook or Twitter, or sending an email to your mailing list, if you have one.
How and when do I get paid?
You get paid on the first of every month via PayPal, as long as your balance is at least $10.
Can I list more than one blog on LinkVehicle?
Yes – the more blogs you submit, the better your chances are of getting offers, however your blog does have to meet LinkVehicle’s requirements.
What requirements have to be met for a blog to be accepted?
Though I couldn’t find specific requirements, LinkVehicle’s FAQ states that they look at the amount of incoming links, as well as metrics from Moz and Alexa when accepting sites. The review I referenced above also states that your blog has to have at least a Page Rank of 1 in Google. If your blog doesn’t have many incoming links or any metrics from Moz and Alexa, or doesn’t have a Page Rank of 1, it may not be approved.
How do I get started?
Just go to the website and sign up – you’ll have to provide your basic info and add your website and pricing for your posts, and then LinkVehicle will notify you if your website has been approved.
- The Best Way to Start a Fashion Blog on Instagram and Get Paid
- How To Get Paid to Tweet, Pin and Instagram!
- How to Find Guest Posters for Your Blog
- Top 5 Simple Ways to Learn How to Get Paid to Review Movies
- 5 Reasons Why a Blog Might Be Better Than Facebook to Market Your Business
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!