Remember when you were in school and you would have given anything to have someone do your homework?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
Well, thanks to the wonder that is the internet, that day has finally come.
You might be out of school now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of paid homework help in a totally new way: by making some serious dough.
Get Paid to do Homework
There are quite a few sites out there dedicated to this very idea.
Now, we wouldn’t want you participating in any academic dishonesty; so you’ll find that most of the suggestions on this list are for tutoring sites.
Don’t be dismayed, many tutors can make excellent money from the comfort of their own homes.
Keep on reading if you like the idea of earning money solving math problems online with students who desperately need your help.
Tutor.com is one of the most popular tutoring sites on the internet.
Tutor positions range from kindergarten- to college-level coursework.
Subjects like calculus, physics, accounting, and computer science are always in demand.
Pay varies based on subject level, and there are incentives given for consistent high-quality tutoring.
The process for applying is simple!
Check your skills against their concept list to see how you measure up, then complete the application online.
TutorMe is very similar to Tutor.com in name and function.
There are a few notable differences, however.
TutorMe has a base pay of $18 per hour, unlike Tutor.com which has a sliding scale.
Also, TutorMe has a wider variety of subjects, including Python and Piano lessons!
Another one of those sites like Tutor.com; Chegg is already well-known for their textbook buyback and sales program.
Join Opinion World #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! No hidden fees and completely free!
They are also known for paying their tutors excellent rates, starting at $20 per hour!
They offer thousands of unique subjects for tutors to work with at various levels, from middle school to professionals.
This site is a little bit tricky to join, as PaperCoach finds their writers exclusively through specialized groups on LinkedIn.
But writers can bid on a paper, meaning that you will only get paid amounts that you choose for yourself.
Visit their website to learn more.
EduBoard is different than the above websites in that they utilize an “interactive whiteboard” style tutoring platform.
While you can choose your own compensation, EduBoard does take a 20% commission.
First of all, GeeklyLab has an amazing name and high academic standards.
They pay their “Geeks” up to $20 per hour to tutor students.
Second, their devotion to academic honesty means that there will be no underhanded “complete me paper for me” requests from your students.
Only straightforward tutoring here!
Course Hero tutors don’t just answer questions for their students, they work with them to explain the process.
Your rating (and thus your rate) increases with every question you answer and study resource you upload.
The Princeton Review is so much more than just another tutoring website.
They are the leading tutoring and college admission services company.
They have a strict application process before you can tutor online, but they provide a 2-to-5 week training program depending on the subjects you have applied to tutor in.
If you’ve found that you enjoy answering questions for other people online, you should see out incredible list of 21 Websites and Apps that will pay you to answer questions!
Doing Assignments Online
There are a few things you should know before you jump into freelance homework tutoring.
The first thing you should do is check that the site you are considering is legitimate.
The websites on our list have been researched, but there are dozens of others that might sound tempting.
Make sure that you read reviews by both homework helpers and clients.
Also, take a look around their website.
If you find several typos or glaring errors, you might want to consider why the company owner didn’t hire a tutor themselves.
Finally, protect yourself.
Never give out your bank information online if you aren’t positive that you are working for a reputable company.
Once you know a company is for real, you should determine where your expertise lies.
If you have an advanced degree then this step will be pretty easy for you.
But for those of us with a less focused degree, that could be a bit more difficult.
Take a step back and think about the areas where you might call yourself an expert, whether that’s your career or a passionate interest you have.
Many of these websites have a concept list or other testing tool to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary requirements to be a tutor in that subject.
If you have a Bachelor’s degree, another way to make money could be teaching English to foreign-language speaking students online.
What do you think about getting paid to do homework online? Have you ever used these services as a student?
Let us know in the comments!
- Become an Online Tutor with Tutapoint
- Best Way to Get Paid for Studying and Finishing Your Homework
- Tutor.com – Use Your Education – Tutoring
- Get Paid to Video Chat With English Students
- Parliament Tutors- Tutor Students From Home
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!