Do you love sports and being active? Do you live in New York, New Jersey, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Idaho, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Indiana or California? If so, you may want to consider applying with Active Network – in this blog post I’ll provide a little more information on Active Network, including requirements, pay, and what other people have to say about working for Active Network
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
What will I be doing as a reservations agent with Active Network?
As a reservations agent, you will be assisting customers with reservations and customer support.
What are the requirements?
First, you need to live in one of the above-mentioned states. Second, you need to have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate remotely with your team via IM, phone, and email. You also need excellent computer skills, including knowledge of the Internet, such as basic searching and queries, instant messaging, email, basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills, and you need to know some basic technical terminology. You also need to be organized and self-motivated, and be able to type at least 20 to 30 words per minute.
Technical requirements include a landline phone as well as high-speed Internet access. Wireless connections are not allowed, and if you have Internet service through Brighthouse, you won’t be able to work for The Active Network. One good thing about The Active Network is that you provide you with everything you need to do the job, such as a headset, keyboard, mouse, and mini tower, so the only thing you need is a monitor.
How many hours am I required to work per week?
You are required to work at least 30 to 32 hours per week, but the position is considered part-time. You also need to work at least one weekend day per week.
Will my hours always be the same?
Your hours will not always be the same, they will change based on when you list yourself available.
Is this a permanent position?
Most work at home positions with Active Network are seasonal- They only hire for certain months. I haven’t been able to find out what months they hire for, however I think it may vary by state.
However, there are times and instances when Active Network hires or fills permanent work at home positions as reservation agents.
How much does the position pay?
According to the information I’ve found, the position pays a minimum wage for the state that you’re living in. You’re paid every two weeks by direct deposit.
How do I apply to work at Active Network?
Go to http://www.activenetwork.com/careers/open-positions and look for in the “Work at Home Reservation Agent” position. If there is one listed in your area, click the “Apply” button.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
I hope this post has provided the information you need to know about working from home with Active Network. If you have any questions you want more information, please feel free to comment on this post.
- 16 Best Paid Blogger Opportunities to Make Money Online!
- Get Paid to Walk: 37 Apps and Ideas to Get Paid to Move
- The Best Way to Get Babysitting Jobs and Get Paid What You’re Worth
- How to Write for the Yahoo! Contributor Network
- Active Work From Home Ideas
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!