Go Find a Real Job! -I’m Ranting!!
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
If you have ever been made to feel your home based job isn’t good enough- Raise your hand!
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
If you ever felt the need to defend the fact you are on your computer all day because you are WORKING- Raise your hand!
If you ever felt slightly embarrassed when you were asked ‘so, what do you do for a living?’ – Raise your hand!
If you ran out of hands to raise then this is for you!
A fellow work at home online friend of mine faced this frustration the other day when someone told her she spent too much time on Facebook and needed to go find a REAL job!
Ignorance. Because they do not understand the way of the future- telecommuting- they immediately brand it as no good. What they do not realize is that we are all one step ahead of them. As the world slowly moves toward more and more home based jobs, they are being left behind.
Somehow getting dressed up every day to hop in their cars and drive through rush hour traffic, only to sit behind a computer in a different building than their home helps them to feel validated.
I chose to drop the mess in between and just park my butt right up to my own computer and work! This does not make my work ANY LESS of a REAL job!
All of you who think working from home is an excuse for us to sit at home in our pajamas, eating a bag of marshmallows dipped in cake icing while watching “Ellen” can kiss our office chair spread…go look it up!
- Will I Ever Find a Real Work from Home Job?
- The Top Five Reasons Why Working from Home is a Real Job
- Money Makes The World Go ‘Round
- Find Your Next Work From Home Job with MomCorps
- I Just Can’t Find the Right Job For Me!
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!