- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
When many people first begin their search for home based work they can do online they think Data Entry. It is also one of the reasons so many home based job seekers turn up empty-handed. After months of seeking working from home data entry jobs many only find scams and rip offs. However, there are a few very legit data entry companies. One of which, Great American Opportunity, hires annually for seasonal projects.
It was after reading online I learned they are in fact hiring this June 1st-15th. This round of hiring is for a project beginning August 1st and running through December. Just be aware there are thousands of people eager to land this job so apply ASAP and then cross all your fingers and toes!
Who is Great American Opportunity?
Great American Opportunity is also commonly referred to as GAO. The company is all about fundraising. They mostly handle money-raising projects for schools and non-profit organizations. You are probably familiar with either your own kid’s or your neighbor’s who show up at your door with an order-form for magazines or a box of full of candy bars they are selling to raise money for an event. Great American Opportunity hires people to work from home completing data entry work by submitting content that is handwritten on order forms.
How Much Do they Pay?
The pay at GAO is not based on hours worked but per piece. Therefore, the faster you can submit the information, the more money you will make. It is not publicly shared what the rate of pay actually is. However, there have been reports of people averaging around $10/hour. They pay every week and payment is sent through direct deposit.
Does it Cost Anything to Work for Great American Opportunity?
No! Never, under any circumstances should you pay for Data Entry work. GAO does not charge anything for you to work for them. This is because they are a legit company. No matter how much money a company is asking for, do not pay it. Many will try to lure you in by claiming the cost is only a few bucks. However, if you read the terms and conditions you will most likely find a recurring monthly charge that is difficult to remove. Great American Opportunity is not a scam. Most people who have done work for GAO are very happy and excited for the next project.
Is the Work Stable?
This job position is seasonal. Do not rely on it too heavily. You never know if you will get a position each season and when projects wind down they die out completely before returning again. Take it as a bonus way to make extra money a few months out of the year, and even then, only if you are lucky.
How is the Scheduling?
From what I can understand there is not a schedule. You simply log in when you are ready to work. However, you may log in to find there is no work. The work queue is loaded regularly and when it runs out many sit and wait for more work to load and toward the end of the season it dies out.
How Can I Learn More and Apply for Data Entry Work?
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and simply express your interest in the Data Entry positions and include your full name, address and phone number. Good luck!!
- Axion Data- Legit Home Based Data Entry Work
- Data Entry with Dion Data Solutions
- Overview of Data Entry with iBridge
- Top Legitimate Companies That Offer Work from Home Data Entry Jobs
- KeyForCash.com- Data Entry
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada