U-Haul hires employees from all over North America for part-time and seasonal Work-at-Home positions. These positions may be based in U-Haul’s sales, emergency hotline, or reservation departments. Some employees hired as seasonal workers may be offered permanent positions, or have the opportunity to pick up extra shifts during busy times.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
Positions are available in most areas. Applying online will take between 15 and 45 minutes. You will need a cover letter, resume and 1-3 references. U-Haul may run a background/credit check, and may request that you submit to a drug screening. Those looking to work from home should apply online.
Training to Work From Home
Training is offered online over the course of 4 weeks. The first week is 15 hours of online training followed by 2 weeks of 25 hours and a fourth week in which you work while being shadowed. Once training is finished, agents are shadowed once per week to make sure they are handling calls correctly. Training is paid by the hour and is based on the minimum wage of your state.
Part-time employees are offered benefits including a Dental plan, Limited-care medical Plan, Travel Insurance, 401 (k), Stock Ownership, U-Haul Discounts, and Credit Union. Full-time employees receive additional benefits. *Please note that only permanent employees are eligible for benefits.
Scheduling is said to be flexible. We have found online that agents are able to express their availability to U-Haul, U-Haul then bases the schedule on the needs and availability of its employees. Many shifts are available as certain departments, such as Roadside Services, are open 24/7.
Compensation at U-Haul
Employees of U-Haul receive competitive wages that vary depending on the position. Agents reportedly make between $12-14 per hour. This number is based on minimum wage and bonuses. U-Haul hires people as employees and therefore taxes will be withheld.
How to See Home Based Job Openings
Visit the Jobs.Uhaul site to view the current job openings.
- U-Haul- Great Benefits!
- Work From Home With Benefits for Sykes
- Working From Home for Convergys
- The Basics of Working From Home for Teleflora
- Support.com- Great Phone Job with Benefits
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!