My Guest Post: 4 Skills Needed for a Transcription Job
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
I have been branching out to other bloggers as a guest poster. I have been honored to appear at The Work at Home Wife blog where I discussed the skills needed, and often overlooked, to land a work at home job in transcription. Many of the WAH job seekers are interested in transcription work- which is viable and a great way to make an online income. However, it is also a highly misunderstood line of work.
Generally transcription work is thought of as being a simple task that can be done with ease while the kids are busy around the house. The truth however is very different.
Read the 4 Skills needed to be successful as a Work at Home Transcriptionist.
- What is Your Driving Force? -Guest Blog Post
- Top Five Working-from-Home Mistakes- Guest Post Jessica Bunyard
- Are Paid Survey Sites Worth Your Time? Guest Post- Anna Thurman
- QuickTate / iDictate No Experience Needed
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!