- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
HireWriters is a newer content mill that seems to be doing well. There is not a lot of chatter about it on the forums or online, which probably means people are getting paid. Typically if there is anything negative to be said it will definitely be said.
How to I Apply for HireWriters?
Just go to the website and sign up. Once you get your confirmation email you can set up your profile, write a sample, and set up keywords for your account to categorize under. The sample is for clients to look at only. It is not required. Keywords can help if clients are searching for writers with specific skills.
What about the Money?
HireWriters pays weekly on Fridays via PayPal as long as there is at least $10 in your account. The pay rate is based on your writing level which can be Beginner, Average, Skilled, or Expert. The actual rate varies as discussed next.
How Do I Move Up?
Each job you do is rated and as you earn higher ratings you move up in level and make more. The problem is determining how quickly you will move up. Beginners make $2.25 for 300-500 words, while Experts can make $10.66. If you move up quickly and write several per day this can be very profitable. If it takes you a while to move up it may not be worth it. There is definitely a balance that has to be found.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
It appears that clients can offer a bonus to help their jobs get picked up quicker, and at least one client stated that it took a little while for their article to be picked up even with the bonus. This gives the impression that there may not be much competition, but this could only be true of the higher levels. Additionally, clients are prompted to give writers a ‘tip’ after accepting each article.
What Countries Do they Hire From?
They are currently accepting writers from the United States, United Kingdome, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand. All pay is in U.S. dollars.
It is really too soon to tell just how profitable writing for HireWritesr.com can be. With very little information or talk about them online and in forums- it would be wise to proceed with caution, but it appears that they are a legitimate egg for any freelance writer’s basket.
- Thumbtack Review for Freelancers
- Updated Review of Virtual Jobs at oDesk 
- Review of Article Bunny
- Review of Zintro
- Interact Media Review
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.