Honest Advice From a Work at Home Mom
Updated on: by Jess Weaver
1. When you are looking for a work at home job, make sure you are actually looking.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now Free $5
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
2. Don’t waste someone’s time asking them for help, but then you never pursue any opportunities.
3. Please do not message me 50 times a day about working at home and then sign up for the first opportunity that costs you a ton of money.
4. Put your family first.
5. Don’t panic.
6. Never put all of your time, effort and energy into one client or one opportunity.
7. Never stop looking for the next best thing.
8. Always treat people with respect.
9. Never treat your work at home mentor like a piece of poo because who else is going to wipe up your work a home mess
10. If you are new to working at home, please do not assume you are going to make 1000 dollars a week at the start.
11. Do not put others down for their work at home choice. To each his or her own when it comes to supporting their families.
12. Do not steal ideas from other people without giving them proper credit.
13. Please give credit when you use a photo or words from an article.
14. Do not get mad at someone if they do not respond to you right away (employer, client or even another work at home mom).
15. Approach new work at home opportunities with caution.
16. Do research things yourself BEFORE you start asking questions.
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
17. Jump in with both feet; don’t try to work at home 1 hour a week and then come running back to us saying “working at home is a scam.”
18. Do not add me on Facebook just to bother me with questions that you are too lazy to look for and answer yourself.
19. Do remember that we all have families and we may not be available to talk 24/7.
20. Stay organized so that you aren’t scrambling around to get all of your work done.
21. Don’t be afraid to branch out and try new things.
22. Do not assume that only moms work from home.
23. Do not think for one minute that you won’t meet some of the most amazing people in the world while working at home.
24. Please take the time to learn from each other because everyone brings something unique to the work at home table.
25. Finally, do not for a second think that you have less worth because you decide to be self employed and pursue a work at home career.
If you could give one piece of advice to someone about working at home, what would it be?
- Does Being a Work at Home Mom Mean Your Children are Neglected?
- Internal Battles of a Work at Home Mom
- What it Means to be a Work at Home Mom
- What to Wear When You Work at Home
- All Work at Home Jobs are Scams- Work at Home Myths
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!