- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
On to day 6 of the Blogging 101 Series- Adding your Purchased Domain name to your blogspot (blogger) account. In total we will have 30 days worth of posts that will walk you through creating a blog on both Blogger and WordPress (You Choose). Once all 30 posts have been published we can all meet together online and discuss/ask any questions.
Today I will give you basic instructions to setting up your domain name. If you bought a GoDaddy Domain Name as I suggested in a previous blog post then you need to connect it to your blogger account and begin using it!
Log Into your Blogger Account
- Click on the Blog Name to access your Dashboard.
- Choose the Settings Tab in the left column of options
- Look for the Blog Address Section for the link titled “Add a Custom Domain” written in blue text
- Switch to the Additional Setting Link because you have already bought a Domain from GoDaddy
- Click on the “Settings Instructions” link in blue
- Select the “Host my Blog on a URL that I already own” radio button
- Mark that YES your URL is hosted on GoDaddy
I will let Blogger take it from here…
Follow the Tutorial that will show you the steps to Redirecting your GoDaddy URL to Blogspot!
- How to Choose a Blog Domain Name- Blogging 101
- How to Buy Your Own Domain Name
- Blogger or WordPress?- Blogging 101- Day 2
- Starting your Blogger Blog in 5 Simple Steps!
- The How to Make Money Blogging Guide
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!