SliceThePie is most known for paying people to rate music. Thousands of WAHA readers have signed up to review music but recently SliceThePie has added a new review topic- clothes!! Let me tell you all about how you can make as much as $9 an hour by giving your opinion on fashion trends such as clothes.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
How to Get Started
If you are not already a member of SliceThePie then it is time to register your account.
The sign up process includes basic information such as your name, location and email. A verification email will be sent to you and once you check that email and click the link inside, you will be asked 9 demographic questions. These include your gender, marital status and your preferences in music.
Once you answer those basic 9 questions, you can begin working!
Rate Fashion Trends or Music?
Depending on what is needed by your demographic at the time you login, you may be reviewing either music or fashion. Unfortunately you can’t only do fashion, there probably isn’t enough of a demand for it at this time.
How to Review and Rate Fashion at SliceThePie
When you begin reviewing at SliceThePie, if there are fashion reviews available, they will appear first. You will be presented with an image of the piece as well as a description. You then write what you think of the piece in at least 60 words. You then rate the piece on a scale from 1-10 and finally you give a range of how much you think the item should cost.
How Much Can You Earn Rating Fashion?
SlicethePie pays a minimum of 30 cents for each fashion review you complete. You can earn more if their system analyzes your review as better than average, possibly by having more than the required wording and correct spelling and grammar. I find myself averaging about 2 minutes per review. If there were enough fashion items ready for me to review, I could average at least $9 an hour at that rate.
What Happens Next?
If you run out of fashion items to review, you will be presented with music in the genres you earlier said to be interested in. You can listen to the music and rate for cash as well. Once you earn at least $10 you can request to cash out to PayPal.
Generally I receive my money within a couple days of sending the request.
There is a Referral Program
SlicethePie also has a great referral program. They give you a unique url link to share with your friends. When they sign up using your link, you earn extra money. Currently you can earn at least 10% of the amount your friends earn! It really adds up over time.
Can I Quit My Job and Rate Fashion and Music for a Living?
Unfortunately I would never suggest that you quit your job and try to make a living at SliceThePie. This is definitely more of an extra cash type of job to have on the side. It’s nice to be able to login anytime 24/7 and make some extra money whenever you want. Unfortunately the work is simply too monotonous to do for extended periods of time. Most people find they struggle with finding unique wording and get bored after too long.
So, sign in and review some fashion or music at SlicethePie for a half hour or so, here and there to build up a second stream of income!
Join e-Poll, one of the oldest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!
- Slice the Pie Review – How to Earn Money for Reviewing Music
- 15 Places to Earn Money Online While Listening to Music
- How to Make $100 Fast: 118 Legitimate Ways to Earn Money Now!
- How to Make Quick Money Legally: 11 Ways to Earn Cash Fast
- Slice The Pie Changes
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Vindale Research site and earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Guaranteed 100% free membership.