This is a guest post from our friend DC from Young Adult Money.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
Many people who read this blog have a goal of working from home, or currently work from home.
While I have a “regular” 9-5 and simply blog as a “side hustle,” I am always looking to diversify my income streams – online income streams in particular.
I’m sure pretty much every blogger will suggest blogging and freelancing writing as an ideal location-independent income stream, some people either don’t want to write or have other work-at-home income they are pursuing. One thing virtually everyone does, though, is use social media.
I’ve been on Twitter for more than 5 years now and have spent a considerable part of the past 10 years seeking out ways to make money on social media. Today I want to share with you what I think is both the best (and easiest) way to get paid to tweet, pin, and instagram.
So what is this platform that connects “regular” social media users with advertisers who want to pay them for their social media posts? The answer is IZEA.
I’ve been using IZEA for over 4 years now and have made hundreds of dollars on it. Over 99% of that money came from my personal social media accounts not my blog social media accounts. I repeat: you do not need a blog to make money on IZEA!
How Does it Work?
You can make money through IZEA a couple ways. First, advertisers can find you and make you an offer. IZEA essentially has a huge database of users for advertisers to choose from. It’ll be much easier to be found if you complete your profile right when you sign up. For example I have a list of keywords for my accounts such as “Personal Finance” and “Minneapolis.”
H&R Block found me and is paying me $9 for a tweet this weekend as they try to promote an event they are hosting at the Mall of America (which is near Minneapolis-St. Paul). See how keywords are important?
You can also bid on campaigns. When you log into IZEA there will be a number of advertisers and campaigns listed. Some will have an “average” listed of all the accepted bids up to that point. Some advice: bid low until you’ve been accepted to work on a few campaigns. Advertisers are more likely to choose people who have some campaigns under their belt.
I recently had a successful bid on a campaign for Sam’s Club. Here’s the published Tweet:
I know I’ve focused on tweets, but there are many campaigns that are looking for people to post to Instagram, Youtube, or other social media accounts. So if you don’t use Twitter that often, no worries! There are still opportunities to make money.
Did I mention IZEA is free to be a part of?
Have a Chance of Winning $200 Cash just for trying IZEA!
My website is currently running a $200 PayPal cash giveaway for people who sign up through my referral link and connect at least one of their social media accounts. This giveaway ends Saturday (14th) at 11:00 PM so be sure you head over there quick if you want your shot at the $200 cash prize.
After all, why not give IZEA a shot? If anything I’ve seen more and more advertisers getting on board with it. Digital advertising and social sponsorship are growing industries and IZEA is thee place to be if you have social media accounts.
If you do have a blog, consider connecting your blog’s social media accounts as well. Advertisers are constantly looking to work with blogs so why would social media be any different? Did I mention that IZEA are the pioneers of advertorial blog content, too? You don’t want to miss out on the countless opportunities for income through IZEA.
Photo by John Liu
- Thanks for Helping Me Possibly Win a Trip to Hawaii!!
- Get Blog Sponsorships with IZEA
- Staree to Make Money with Pictures and Social Networking
- How to Get Paid to Advertise for Companies: 10 Unique Ways
- Get Paid to Blog with LinkVehicle
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!
Join Opinion World #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! No hidden fees and completely free!