How to Maximize Your Earning Potential on Revenue Share Sites
Updated on: by Erica Martin
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
Revenue share sites like Yahoo! Contributor Network, Hubpages, and Squidoo can be a great way to make extra income writing, because they allow you to write on topics that you’re passionate about, rather than topics that someone else wants you to write about. But the question is how do you go about making money on these sites, especially when most of them pay so little? This blog post will provide some tips for making money on revenue share sites.
Read and comment on other people’s articles –
When you write on revenue share sites, you also want to be sure to read other people’s work as well. The reason for this is that when you read other people’s work, they’ll most likely return the favor – as a result, you may gain a new follower.
Spread the Work
Don’t limit yourself to one revenue share site –
Don’t just write for one site exclusively, try to find a few different sites you can write on. I write articles for Yahoo! Voices, as well as Hubpages, and I also occasionally publish lenses on Squidoo.
Some sites will allow you to publish content you’ve published on other revenue share sites –
This means more exposure for your articles, so take advantage of that option if you can. For example, you can publish content on Yahoo! Voices that you’ve already published on other sites if you choose the “Display Only” option. However, if you try to publish something on Hubpages that you’ve already published somewhere else, for example, you’ll have to either change it substantially or else not publish it at all, because Hubpages has rules about publishing content that’s already been published elsewhere on the web, and they will check to see if it’s been published elsewhere, whether it’s by you or someone else.
Try to find out which subjects get the most traffic on different revenue share sites –
Articles on certain subjects may get more traffic than other articles – try to find out which subjects get the most traffic, and write articles on those topics if you can.
Promote other articles that you’ve written –
If the site allows it, and if the article is relevant to the site’s topic, promote other articles that you’ve written by mentioning them and including a link. For example, I try to promote my health-related articles on sites that I belong to that have to do with healthcare, and I try to publish my work from home articles on websites having to do with working from home.
These are just a few suggestions to maximize your earning potential on revenue share sites – if you write for revenue share sites and have other suggestions that have worked well for you, I’d love to hear them!
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
- Ways to Promote Your Writing
- Howtoee.com A Revenue Sharing Site
- How to Use Social Networking to Find Work from Home Jobs
- Write Articles and Answer Questions on Knoji
- A Review of Yahoo! Voices
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!