- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
Revenue share sites like Yahoo! Contributor Network, Hubpages, and Squidoo can be a great way to make extra income writing, because they allow you to write on topics that you’re passionate about, rather than topics that someone else wants you to write about. But the question is how do you go about making money on these sites, especially when most of them pay so little? This blog post will provide some tips for making money on revenue share sites.
Read and comment on other people’s articles –
When you write on revenue share sites, you also want to be sure to read other people’s work as well. The reason for this is that when you read other people’s work, they’ll most likely return the favor – as a result, you may gain a new follower.
Spread the Work
Don’t limit yourself to one revenue share site –
Don’t just write for one site exclusively, try to find a few different sites you can write on. I write articles for Yahoo! Voices, as well as Hubpages, and I also occasionally publish lenses on Squidoo.
Some sites will allow you to publish content you’ve published on other revenue share sites –
This means more exposure for your articles, so take advantage of that option if you can. For example, you can publish content on Yahoo! Voices that you’ve already published on other sites if you choose the “Display Only” option. However, if you try to publish something on Hubpages that you’ve already published somewhere else, for example, you’ll have to either change it substantially or else not publish it at all, because Hubpages has rules about publishing content that’s already been published elsewhere on the web, and they will check to see if it’s been published elsewhere, whether it’s by you or someone else.
Try to find out which subjects get the most traffic on different revenue share sites –
Articles on certain subjects may get more traffic than other articles – try to find out which subjects get the most traffic, and write articles on those topics if you can.
Promote other articles that you’ve written –
If the site allows it, and if the article is relevant to the site’s topic, promote other articles that you’ve written by mentioning them and including a link. For example, I try to promote my health-related articles on sites that I belong to that have to do with healthcare, and I try to publish my work from home articles on websites having to do with working from home.
These are just a few suggestions to maximize your earning potential on revenue share sites – if you write for revenue share sites and have other suggestions that have worked well for you, I’d love to hear them!
- Ways to Promote Your Writing
- Howtoee.com A Revenue Sharing Site
- How to Use Social Networking to Find Work from Home Jobs
- Write Articles and Answer Questions on Knoji
- A Review of Yahoo! Voices
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!
Join e-Poll, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!