- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
I’m no expert at working at home, but I can tell you that life has really changed for me in the past two years. When I first started working at home I was writing many hours a day and I babysat. At that time I was maybe bringing home around $400 a week.
Since 2011 I have steadily brought home $500 a week and now as we begin 2013 my income is hitting around $800-900 a week. While I don’t expect to always make this much in one week I do expect to learn and keep growing my income.
I never ever get comfortable with any of my clients because they could truly disappear at any time. That’s why I’m always marketing and always balancing my clients to the best of my ability.
I want to talk about how you could raise your income in 2013 instead of standing still.
#1. Try New Things
I never sit on one marketing or job idea for long. In fact, I am always trying new things. I will look on new forums, add new gigs to Fiverr and simply pay attention to what everyone else is doing. I am a part of many online groups. I may be quiet but I am always listening.
#2. Don’t be Afraid
I think many of us are so afraid of losing our current jobs that we hold on tight to it and don’t branch out. Every time I let go of something that was wearing me down, something much better came my way. Did I still have my moments of doubt and panic? Of course, but I always knew something better would come along.
#3. Stretch Yourself
Do you think you could stretch yourself to learn something new this year? When I first started out writing I had no idea that I would get so heavily involved in social media. Now most of the work I do is related to social media somehow. If you want to raise your income in 2013, then you can’t be afraid to try something new. Maybe transcription isn’t looking so bad after all. You have to be willing to stretch yourself if you want your income to grow.
One thing I’ve learned is that the more you make then the more you spend. When you finally reach that income threshold that you have always wanted, then don’t start buying a bigger house or a bigger car. I encourage you to start paying down your debt and bless other people with the money you earn. Eventually, you may get to the point where you don’t even need to work as much as you are to maintain the income you are producing.
#4. Self Teaching
A lot of the things I have learned while working from home I learned by teaching myself. No one sat down with me and told me how to write. Instead, I just jumped in. A young lady I am mentoring finally wrote her first article the other day. She followed my advice and just jumped in. You can’t let fear hold you back from learning something.
Just think if Miranda would never have lost her titling job back in November of 2011 then she wouldn’t have Design by Miranda and all of this awesome creativity in her mind. Miranda’s sister picked up a few crochet hooks and started crocheting and now she is a master at it (visit her at Stitch11.com). My best advice is to just go for it, even if you don’t think you can do it. What’s the worst that can happen?
#5. Set a Goal
I always set money goals for myself and I always try to reach them. If I don’t think I’m going to make a money goal that week, then I market to start looking for more work. It takes a few weeks for the marketing to pay off, which is why I never stop. Setting a goal is extremely important in increasing your income for 2013.
I think the only way you can ever achieve something is to dream about it and then believe you can do it. SO many people say “I wish” I could work from home or “I can’t do that.” How do you know? If you want something, don’t just make it a dream, make it a reality.
Are you ready to raise your Work at Home income in 2013?
- How to Budget on an Irregular Income
- Pinterest Hacking & Residual Income- WAH Roundup 7-20-12
- How Much Money To Set Aside for Income Taxes as an Independent Contractor
- 13 Ways to De-Stress in 2013 in Your WAH Business
- How To Write Faster Than Ever Before in 6 Easy Steps
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!