Howtoee.com is a database of “how-to” type articles for pretty much everything under the sun. The Howtoee.com goal is to have a how-to article for a large variety of topics so that when someone does a search for how to do something, the howtoee.com article pops up.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
How Can I Make Money Writing for Howtoee.com?
Revenue can be generated in a few different ways. The most significant way is through Google AdSense (What is Google Adsense?). When you sign up for your Howtoee.com account you give them your AdSense ID, and then you get 50% of the revenue generated by the ads on your article. However, you also get link backs to your other websites such as Facebook, Google+, or a blog at the bottom of each article published. Any advertising you earn money from on those sites could see an increase in clicks from increased traffic. These links also appear on your author page, and all of these links stay put. You can get traffic off of them for as long as Howtoee is in existence.
You can also write “pillar articles” which are much longer (around 6,000 words)and more in depth articles. The ones that make the cut will be linked from all other articles on the topic- getting them much more traffic and thus potentially earning you more money.
What Can I Write About?
While you are not limited to how-to articles, they are what is suggested, what the site is designed for and therefore what will likely get the most traffic. The site suggests writing how-to articles around computer and internet topics, but really you can write about anything. “How-to Brush Your Teeth” is even one example given.
How Do I Get Paid?
The site says they do pay upfront for some exceptionally great articles, but they state they will contact each author as they see fit. In general, you are paid through Google AdSense.
Pros and Cons
The pros are that the income is residual, meaning any articles published here can make money well into the future, and the articles can be as difficult or easy as you make them. The link backs are also a big plus. The biggest con is that is it not upfront pay, meaning that in a worst case scenario you may not make anything. In the end, it is a good egg to have if you enjoy writing this type of article, and you can promote your article even a little bit. I suggest looking at it as a way to build a portfolio, write on topics you enjoy, and make some money at the same time. I do not recommend counting on howtoee.com to pay the bills in the beginning, but there is definitely income building potential here it seems.
Learn more about Howtoee.com
- Bukisa- Earn Money Online Sharing and Creating
- How to Maximize Your Earning Potential on Revenue Share Sites
- A Review of Helium
- Volunteer as a Contributing Writer to Help Kids With Acts of Kindness
- A Review of Yahoo! Voices
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!
Join e-Poll, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash - paid via PayPal - gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers.
The surveys are aimed at entertainment-related research, covering such things as personal TV watching habits, give feedback on new TV commercials or to review DVDs that are sent to your home.
For USA residents aged 13+. No hidden fees and completely free!