Are you a creative thinker who is filled with lots of ideas on how to improve the world?
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Wouldn’t you love to turn your brilliant and creative ideas into a chance to earn some extra cash?
How about a LOT of money?
There are several companies online that pay you for your ideas, places like Prizes.org, Bounty it and Picky Domains have all been discussed here at Work at Home Adventures. But one I have not discussed is called Idea Bounty.
Idea Bounty works with top of the line brands (Chevrolet, BMW, Red Bull, Levis etc) to bring fresh ideas and solutions to businesses in exchange for thousands of dollars! Yes, I said THOUSANDS of dollars.
Let’s address one issue right away, is Idea Bounty a scam? It’s hard to believe a business would pay thousands of dollars for an idea. I was a skeptic as well and therefore searched the web for signs of scams.
Everything I found about Idea Bounty led me right back to believing this is the real deal.
However, the big payout does not come easily. There are thousands of ideas submitted and only one winner. So you better have one BRILLIANT idea!
There are complaints about Idea Bounty though. Some people feel businesses are getting lots of ideas for a cheap rate.
Even if a business pays $10,000 to the best submission, they most likely receive over a thousand of useful ideas. However, the business has agreed to only use the idea they paid for. Some are still concerned they are giving away their ideas for only a slight chance of making any money from it. I understand that.
That is a risk many people, like myself, are willing to take. I just love that there is even a slight chance I could win enough money to pay off my car just by submitting an idea. I know and expect I most likely would not be chosen, but why not enter?
Anyone can register at Idea Bounty. However, they do not have a lot of projects going on at once. Currently there is one campaign paying out $3,500! Visiting the site will give you access to reading over the brief of what is needed and if an idea begins stirring, submit!! Or tell me and I will submit ;).
Most likely you will be thinking it over every chance you have, riding to the grocery store, picking your kids up from school, vacuuming- every idea that comes to mind could be a winner!
Visit Idea Bounty and see if you have an idea that could earn you thousands of dollars!
- Bounty It- Get Paid for Being Creative!
- Christmas Gift Ideas for People Who Work From Home
- Get Paid to Do Nothing: 16 Legit Passive Income Ideas
- LivePerson.com – Share Your Expertise and Be Paid
- 5 Snack Ideas to Get You Through Your Work-from-Home Day
With American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) the numbers truly do speak for themselves: $30 million+ in payments so far, 7 million+ international members, 20 million+ surveys completed!
Join Opinion Outpost, one of the few faithful and honest survey panels and earn cash and gift cards for your opinion. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!