At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results and embraces change. -InternetBrands.comNeed Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
What is Internet Brands?
Internet Brands is an Online Content writing company. They hire freelance writers to work from home to write articles for their list of clients. Internet Brands claims to have over 200 websites for whom they provide written articles such as DoItYourself.com, FitDay.com and HealthNews.org. InternetBrands.com has been around for several years (since 1998) and have a solid standing within the freelancing community.
Do You Need Experience to Write for Internet Brands?
When applying for Internet Brands you will be asked to describe your writing experience. You do not have to be a highly experience professional level writer but you do need experience and have an understanding of Standard American English and basic grammar rules. Whether you have written for other online content companies, your own blog or revenue sharing sites, you may qualify to write for Internet Brands.
In addition to showing your experience for writing web content, you will need to choose a topic of specialization. Internet Brands separates their articles by type and therefore, your experience in whatever subject you choose should be highlighted throughout your application process.
How Much and How Does Internet Brands Pay?
Internet Brands pay $4 for smaller articles (150-200 words) and $10 for larger articles. This is a fair rate when compared to other online content submission companies. It has been said that Internet Brands pay monthly on the 14 of each month for the work completed the previous month.
Writers who reside in the United States can choose to have their check mailed to them or direct deposited. All writers outside of the United States must be paid through PayPal and it is reported that US writers are not offered PayPal as a payment method option.
Is There a Steady Work Load at Internet Brands?
The amount of work at Internet Brands varies. Depending on the channel, or topic, chosen to work within the work load can be up or down. Some channels have a constant and steady flow of work, rarely running dry. However, others are spotty and writers can have trouble finding work. Thankfully Internet Brands allows for writers to apply for additional channels.
When working as a freelancer it is essential to understand that no freelance work is guaranteed work. Always keep several options open if you are depending on a steady income.
What Do Others Say About Internet Brands?
“Editors are rarely picky, articles are approved quickly, payment is prompt, and guidelines are simple.” –TheWritersShed.com
“I save IB (InternetBrands.com) for those times when all my other articles are being reviewed and I have time to work on other things.” –Freelancewriterroad.com
“Some channels actually have a good amount of work right now, but it is not that way all the time. They only seem to update each channel with titles a couple of times a month. They’re not dead yet, but I highly doubt they are hiring”- post at WAHM.com
How Do I Apply For Internet Brands?
Internet Brands hires writers through their site: www.knowledgewriting.com. (InternetBrands.com and KnowledgeWriting.com is the same company)***Depending on the subject you choose to apply for there can be a variety of work loads. Some are reporting very little work available while some are working steady.
- Internet Brands- Back from the Dead?
- 3 Internet Jobs You Can Do in The RV
- What To Do When You Have No Internet Access
- Ways to Promote Your Writing
- Create A Writing Portfolio on Contently
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!