Jumping Into The World Of Writing
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
I have been getting a lot of wonderful feedback from so many people. I want to say thank you all for your support and encouragement! I was very intimidated by the idea of writing a blog. I have no experience with writing and worried I would make myself look like a fool. But this has turned out to be a very positive experience. Again, if you have not added me to your facebook, you may want to. I post freebies, tips and additional job leads there.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
I have recently been accepted to work for http://www.textbroker.com/. It is a writing job and again, I was very intimidated. I was surprised to have been accepted at all. I jumped in with both feet last night and wrote my first article. The pay ranges based on a few different factors. From the size of article you write to the quality of writing they expect. (2-5 stars). I wrote an article on Caring For Your Mattress. It paid $2.45 and would have only taken about 10 minutes of my time had I not been over thinking and over analyzing it. I have found that some people work this as a full time job and are paid in upwards of $800 a month! Although, I have no intentions of putting that much effort into it. I do like this egg very much and plan to write a few articles a day. I then plan to expand to other writing jobs such as http://breakstudios.break.com/ and http://www.demandstudios.com/. There are so many writing jobs available that experience in writing can really secure your home careers. Many well known companies, such as eHow.com and About.com look for writers all the time. There are even greeting card companies like 123greetings.com looking for creative writers!
If you are interested in finding more information about writing, please comment below. I have dozens of links to companies that will pay you to write for them. Don’t think you have to be an educated and trained journalist to begin a writing career. It is something you can start out small, learn from your experience and feedback, then branch out as you feel comfortable doing.
Finally, to my facebook fans, please look out for the poll I will be posting today. I would like to get a better understanding of the types of jobs most of you are looking for.
Thanks for reading!
- 5 Things to Know About the Freelance Writing World in 2012
- Resources for Writers of the Web
- Where Have All The Writing Jobs Gone?
- Rejected- Part of the Work at Home Process
- Review of Writing Site: Scripted.com
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!