- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Recently, JustAnswer.com changed its name to Pearl.com.
What else changed? We’re not sure. The service is basically the same. Those with questions can log on and ask them of an “expert.” Before, you could leave a question and professionals would come along and answer. You choose the answer to accept and pay for that one only, and only however much you agreed on to begin with. Read our review of JustAnswer.com to learn more about making money with this Question/Answer service.
For those working as experts for JustAnswer.com
this translates to you may or may not get paid for the answer you write. Previously experts earned a percentage of the amount paid for the question. There was also application information, a way to choose categories you would like to become an expert in, and even a way to apply on the site. This is no longer there and those interested in becoming an expert and earning answering questions are directed to send an email asking for more information.
It is unclear whether the pay scale is the same. They have added testing in the area you want to answer questions in as a part of the applications process, in addition to verifying you credentials. I take this to mean that since I applied as an expert in finance and was accepted due to my BBA in Business with an accounting major, as well as my accounting experience, I would now have to take a test in the area of finance before I would be hired as an expert if I were to apply to Pearl.com.
There are actual doctors, lawyers, mechanics and more answering questions, and you can chat with any that are online right away. It appears that they are currently charging a flat fee for answers that varies by category, so the pay scale may have changed to reflect that.
More Information Expected to Come
I have sent an email asking for more information and will update this post if and when I hear back. Until then, does anyone out there have any experience as an “expert” for Pearl.com? If so, please share!
- How to Make Money Online with JustAnswer.com
- Review of AnswerGem.com
- How to Make Money Online with Directly.com
- LivePerson.com – Share Your Expertise and Be Paid
- Is CashTexts.com a Scam?
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.