Do You Live in The Grey?
I was recently contacted through email from a PR rep who basically congratulated me for Living in The Grey. Initially, I thought it sounded like an insult but as I did a little reading on the website, LiveInTheGrey.com, I began to realize I am totally living in the grey and I am so proud of it!
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
What is Live in The Grey?
Live in the Grey is a philosophical movement beginning from two guys who through their own revelations realized they wanted to stop having a black and white / work and life balance but instead live in the grey. Meshing both work and life in a way that you are following your passion to make a living from living something you love.
Grey is all about blending.
What it Means to Me
This ‘movement’ hit home for me in a deep way.I have only found my true passion within the last couple of years.
I love graphic design. I also love building websites and watching them grow.
However, both of these passions can be difficult to follow.
For one, I have no formal education in graphic design. The software programs I use have instruction books the size of most Family Marriage Bibles. There are college courses just on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I had to start very slow and learn as I go- I still have a lot to learn!
Blogging is also a slow process. Work at Home Adventures has been active for almost 3 years now! It took me a full year just to make my first $100!
So, living in the grey wasn’t something I was able to do over night. It took me doing what I love as more of a hobby while I turned to other more ‘stable’ online jobs as a means to make money. Eventually the blending began and my hobbies crossed over to my career and now I fully rely on my blogs and my design work for income.
So, let me ask you again-
Do You Live in The Grey?
The Live in the Grey campaign sent me TWO of these awesome and inspiring wall posters.
When I read over the poster I was giddy with excitement as I felt each of those words and phrases hit straight to the heart.
Living in the Grey is part of ME.
Would you like this Inspiring Wall Poster?
I am going to give away one of these to the Work at Home Adventure Readers. Here is how you can enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Work From Home Living In a Caribbean Country
- 5 Home Offices in Small Spaces
- 5 Work at Home Opportunities in the Education Field
- 3 Internet Jobs You Can Do in The RV
- How to Move Past Defamation in the Online Workplace
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada