Newslines is a new site that pays you to write 50 to 100 word summaries about news stories in a particular timeline. For example, there are Newsline about celebrities, televisions shows, events, and more. A celebrity newline might list happenings in the life of movie star Tom Hanks, and an event newsline might include everything that happened in the 2014 Winter Olympics. You can either add to an existing newsline or suggest starting a new one. Each submission must be the 50 to 100 words and include a quote and an image or link to a YouTube video.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Where Do Writers Get The Information?
Online! No wiki or biography sites are allowed, but news sites and other types of sites are.
Can Anyone Do It?
If English is your native language and you can write with proper English spelling and grammar, you are set. No experience necessary. You will also need to have a PayPal account to receive payment.
About the Money
Pay at Newslines is $1 per post via PayPal, payable after the account reaches $20. They say on the website that if you need payment before your account reaches $20 to let them know and they will work it out, but they are growing fast so that may not last long.
Chatter about Working for Newslines
The chatter around the web is that this is a great little egg. They seem to be approving submissions quickly and paying quickly after payment request is received, even overnight in most cases. There are threads in forums like workplacelikehome.com if interested in researching more from experienced newsline writers.
Here is the thing. It appears this is currently a one-man-show and word is getting out. There could be major slowdowns in submission approval and payment turnaround if it grows too quickly. That doesn’t mean it is a bad egg, it just means that it may be in a honeymoon phase and how it will all turn out remains to be seen.
There is also the fact that while submissions are short, it can take a fair amount of time to find the information if you do not already know what you are writing about, and the link, image, and quote hunting can be tedious. It could quickly turn into more work than $1 is worth.
I say proceed with caution. No harm in checking it out and seeing if you can work quickly enough to make it worth it, but be aware that there could be some hiccups as they grow.
How to Get Started at Newslines
As of this moment, the link to get started writing news snippets at Newslines is not active. We are not sure if this is because they have haulted adding additional writers or if there is simply an error on the site. Please check http://newslines.org to learn more and see if they are accepting new writers.
- 6 Ways to Make Extra Money Between Calls
- The Best 14 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money In 2018
- 74 Awesome Ways to Make Extra Money on the Side from Home in 2018
- Easy Ways to Make Extra Money When You’re Unemployed
- Make Extra Money or Start a Freelance Business on Fiverr
With American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) the numbers truly do speak for themselves: $30 million+ in payments so far, 7 million+ international members, 20 million+ surveys completed!