Would you like a flexible job which does not involve sitting at a computer all day?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
Do you have reliable transportation and an overall good driving record?
Are you friendly and have been told you have an outgoing personality?
Well, then you might want to consider becoming a server at Sprig.
What is Sprig?
Sprig is a food hub, which makes quick and delicious meals, for delivery. While there are many other careers available at Sprig—many of them culinary in nature—the server position will be the one covered in this article.
As a server, your job would be the equivalent of a pizza delivery person, but you will be delivering healthier, organic meals. Customers download the Sprig app and make their food selections from there. The good news is there are not a lot of food choices offered at once. There are usually only three to five menu choices for the consumer to select.
If this job sounds a bit like DoorDash or GrubHub, it basically is.
How Does It Work?
Customers in a particular city will order their meal using the Sprig app. Different cities will offer different specialties based on reputation and availability. Your job as a Sprig server will be to check over the math and then deliver the order. You should then be able to deliver it to the customer’s address within 15 minutes.
Where is Sprig Available?
Currently Sprig is only available to select metropolitan cities. The following list may expand as Sprig grows. In order to work as a Sprig server, you must live within the following areas:
San Francisco, CA
Palo Alto, CA
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
What Are the Technical and Computer Requirements?
The computer requirements are rather relaxed and overall very basic:
- an updated computer and laptop with antivirus and malware software installed
- any reliable cell phones that accepts the Sprig app (Smartphone or iPhone)
- a reliable car, but not necessarily a new one or one under 5 years old
What is Testing/Training Like at Sprig?
Once you have filled out an application and have been contacted by Sprig via email for an interview, you will need to submit to a background check. Once you pass, you are ready for training. Training will be done in your local area.
What Are the Hours and Pay?
The hours at Sprig are very flexible, but for the most part are centered around lunch and dinner times. Payment for your services is made available via direct deposit every two weeks. Once you catch on and get really fast and good at making deliveries, Sprig claims that you can make $16 to $25 an hour. This amount not only includes the amount of money that you collected from the customer for his/her order, but also for any gratuities given. When it comes to scheduling hours, the hours will be calculated and adjusted to your area (territory) and your time zone.
Another great perk of working as a Sprig server is being able to take home one free meal per shift. This will be the same meal you have delivered to your customers. Not only is it a healthy meal, but tasting it will also help you describe and hopefully recommend it to your future customers.
What Do Others Think?
While most people enjoy the flexibility of working for Sprig, there are those who were not so satisfied. Sprig received an overall 3.4 out of 5 rating. This includes reviews from servers working as contractors. You may read the reviews here at Glassdoor.
How Can an Interested Applicant Apply?
Go to the website and click the Become a Server button. Good luck to all who apply.
- Work Online for Zmenu
- Drive Money Your Way While Driving for Postmates
- Capital One Pays Work at Home Agents $13/hr
- Working from Home for CallRevu
- Instacart — Make Money Grocery Shopping for Others
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!