ChatAbout is a website where you can earn money online by participating in group discussions, asking questions, answering questions from other users, participating in polls or even keeping up with the daily news headlines. Essentially, it is a social hub that shares its revenue with the users.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
ChatAbout is fairly new site but gaining in popularity quickly. There are constant discussions and many people responding to questions. Even if you aren’t looking at ChatAbout to earn money online, it is a great place to meet others who share your passions in life. It’s also a really good way to get your burning questions answered.
I’ve been active for over 2 months. I joined sometime in January and I really like it so far. I don’t feel like I am trying to make money because the conversations are genuine. It’s an enjoyable site and the fact I earn money for being active is pretty awesome.
Here is a quick promo video that explains the basic concept of what ChatAbout is well…all about.
How Can You Make Money Online with ChatAbout?
Chat About has many ways to earn points that are then exchanged for rewards like PayPal deposits, Amazon gift cards or other various prizes that are shipped to you for free. You can earn points for commenting in discussions, answering questions left by other members, answering surveys and poll questions along with a variety of other daily bonus offers. ChatAbout is still evolving and adding new ways to earn all the time.
Is There a Daily Limit to Points Earned?
In an effort to avoid people posting nonsense comments in the discussion boards just to rack up points- Chat About has implemented a daily limit of 50 points earned through comments.
How Quickly Do Points Credit?
When commenting or participating in discussions, your points are credited to you immediately.
When you complete offers – the points are credited once you have completed the offer according to the instructions. So far from my experience, they credit you right away- unlike another similar site (swagbucks) where I usually have to wait a day or two to see the points and even then, it still may not appear. However, my experience with ChatAbout has been very limited. I have only completed a few of the offers but so far so good.
Can You Earn from Referrals?
Yes. You can earn 20% of what your friends earn for as long as forever.
Can I use ChatAbout from my Mobile Device?
Not at the moment. I really hope this feature comes soon because I would be a lot more active than I am now. The site simply isn’t set up well to be responsive with mobile devices like smartphones or tablets. You can visit and read the site but you can’t earn points. ChatAbout says they are working toward a mobile-friendly version soon.
How Quickly do they Pay Out?
I used my first 500 points to receive a $5 Amazon credit. In less than 24 hours I received an email with my gift card code.
Later, I used a few hundred points to buy a silly pair of glasses made from a straw – my 4 year old will love them! I have not received them yet so it is still pending as to how long items may take after cashing out, but my guess is that it can vary since there are a lot of factors to consider. Depending on your location, the warehouse the product is stored and how long the postal service takes to deliver may affect the length of time it takes.
Today I cashed out another 500 points for a $5 PayPal deposit. After cashing out I received a message to allow up to 48 days to process the request and verify my points/activity.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
**Update 03/04/2014- I received my PayPal deposit less than 12 hours after requesting payment.
In what Countries is ChatAbout Available?
ChatAbout is only available to residents of US, Canada, Australia, UK.
What is the Age Restriction at ChatAbout?
Anyone who uses ChatAbout agrees that they are at least 18 years old.
Is ChatAbout Legit or a Scam?
Based on my experience, ChatAbout is completely legit. I have cashed out three times so far without any issues whatsoever. There is not any evidence online from what I could gather of people having problems for any reason at ChatAbout.
Sign up for ChatAbout and keep an eye out for me in the discussions! There is even a topic set up all about Work at Home!
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- Make Money Online with What Users Do
- Share Coupon Codes to Make Money Online
- How to Make Money Online Fast: 53 Sites That Pay Instantly
- 12 Easy Ways for Canadians to Make Extra Money Online
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!