- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Have you ever wished you had a friend on the ‘inside’ of some company when you needed customer support? Like someone who could tell you how to program the remote to your cable box for example? Directly.com is pretty close to that. Directly hires experts of companies like Dish Network, ReMax, Bank of America or just about any other company you can imagine. These are people who know the companies from the inside out, usually they have worked their in the past or maybe they have a lot of customer experience with them. Then, users can ask the experts questions.
It’s like a hub of customer support for many known companies.
Who does Directly Hire to be Experts?
Directly.com claims to hire you as an expert for companies you know from the inside out. As a Directly Expert you would answer questions that come through on your subjects of expertise. But it is not really clear how or if you have to prove your ‘expertise’. You are asked to connect through Facbeook and LinkedIn and you are then given a long list of companies to browse and mark the ones you know inside and out.
I have never worked for Sprint but I have been a customer for over 10 years. My husband is a technology geek and so I have sat through many conversations about Sprint and their tower updates, new phone plans, which phones are receiving updates and so on…I have by no choice of my own become (in my mind) a Sprint Expert.
But the only way I had to explain my ‘expertise’ with Directly was checking a box for Sprint. So, not really sure how much of an ‘expert’ you must be to work with Directly.
I have applied but am on a waiting list over 500 people long.
How does Directly Pay?
Once you have reached $2.00 you can request pay out and according to an insider- Directly claims to send your money within 2-4 days of request via PayPal. However, Directly’s FAQ page says experts are paid through Amazon Payments.
How Much can be Made at Directly?
I get the feeling this isn’t a full time job but an extra money making gig. I have not been able to find much information about Directly online but one forum user at WorkPlaceLikeHome.com says they earned over $8 in a day by answering questions at Directly.com. There really is no indication how many questions they answered or how much time they spent on it.
Directly.com says users who ask questions do not have to pay for them but are encouraged to offer payment for higher quality expert responses. As an expert- if you answer a paid question you split the payment with Directly.com.
(If a user asks a question and offers $20- you would receive $10 if you provide a quality answer- decided by the Question maker)
Additionally, if you provide help but possibly did not have the full answer to a question- the question maker is encouraged to give a tip. Which again, would be split 50/50 with Directly.com.
My Opinion of Directly.com
As I mentioned earlier, I applied but I am in a line of over 500 people. Their site claims it takes 1-2 days for approval.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
I don’t know much about Directly but I have a feeling this wont be worth spending a lot of time with, but possibly an enjoyable way to fill extra time between other responsibilities.
How to Apply for Directly.com
To become an expert for Directly you will be asked to link your Facebook and LinkedIn page. If you do not have either account or would prefer not to link them to Directly you can share links to your blog/website or any other page that shows your work history. Visit the application page to begin.
- How to Make Money Online with JustAnswer.com
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- How to Get Rich Quick: 17 Legit Methods to Make Money Fast Online
- Clickworker Review: How to Make Money with Quick Online Tasks
- How to Make Money Online Fast: 59 Sites That Pay Instantly
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!