In the past I have talked about usability testing sites like What Users Do. These are a quick and fun way to make extra money online. So what is What Users Do?
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
What Users Do is based out of the UK but accept people from other countries, like the US to help gauge the usability of websites. Basically businesses contact usability sites like this to find out what every day users think of their site:: how easy is it to use, what is confusing , appealing or non appealing. If a site is wondering why they are having a lot of visitors but not making sales on their products, hiring What Users Do is a great way to get an insight to the average user experience.
In order to work with Usability Sites you will need high-speed internet and a microphone.
The microphone is important because as you browse the site, you will be asked to speak your thoughts aloud. This allows for honest and raw feedback. Some people feel awkward speaking to a microphone as they visit a site, but that uncomfortable feeling does fade. Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone.
How much money does What Users Do Pay?
Each task is paid its own amount. But they pay up to $8 per test according to other web reviews. Considering the tests generally take no more than twenty minutes. This is fair pay. But other usability sites pay an average of $10 per test.
What Users Do pays on the 25th of the following month to your PayPal Account.
Are there a lot of tests to earn money online with What Users Do?
This can vary. You may see several tests available one week and none the next. I am not an active user of What Users Do, so I cannot say from personal experience. But this is not something you should ever rely on. Think of it as a quick way to make money online from time to time.
What is the Sign Up Process like at What Users Do?
Signing up with What Users Do will require you to record a practice test. What Users Do claims the sign up process takes less than five minutes. Once your test has been reviewed, they will contact you when a test becomes available.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
What are other Usability Testing Sites like What Users Do?
Check out my list of top Usability Testing Sites to learn about some others. I think it is a great idea to sign up for them all! The more easy money you can earn the better. right!?
Where do I go to sign up for What Users Do?
- TryMyUI.com- Website User-Friendliness Testing
- Review of Feedback Army
- Uxline- Test a Website and Earn Ten Bucks
- Make Money Online with ChatAbout
- iPoll Review: Are These Online Surveys the Best Way to Make Money Online?
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!