Make Money with iStockphoto!!
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
If you enjoy taking photographs, drawing illustrations,making vector based images or logos, videos, audio or flash media then you can earn money from iStockphoto!
Who is iStock?
iStock is a Royalty Free media company. Designers and bloggers turn to iStock Photo when they need quality and often creative imagery or media.
How Much Money can you Make with iStock?
iStock is one of the higher paying companies. You earn 15-45% of the earnings every time someone downloads your media. But there is not a set amount I can tell you to expect. It will depend on the quality of your work, the demand for it and other factors like if you choose to only list it on iStock’s site, which would earn you more money for every download. However, many people around the web say there is a lot of competition at iStock. A lot of great artists are using iStock to make money and that gives you a lot of competition. Staying ahead of trends, watching the markets, good keyword usage and providing the best quality you can will increase your earnings.
How Does iStock pay?
Once your account reaches $100 you can request a payment to be made in the form of PayPal, a check, direct deposit or a prepaid MasterCard.
Can Anyone Submit media to iStock? My phone takes great pictures!
The answer is yes and no. Yes anyone can submit media to iStock but no it is not just that easy. You need to have some basic skills. You must first apply to iStock and that process can be long but also educational. Reading through the requirements and expectations taught me several things in my vector illustration field. Don’t expect an easy ride but don’t sell yourself short either!
How do I apply?
Each type of media has its own application material. To view them and learn more visit iStock’s Contributor page.
Also be sure to learn more about iStockphoto and WAHadventure giving away $180 worth of credits!!!
- iStockphoto Credit Giveaway!
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online: How to Make Money Online Today
- The How to Make Money Blogging Guide
- Top 10 Ways to Make Money from Your Beautiful Instagram Photos
- My Top Five Ways to Make Money
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Click here to post a comment...
May 24, 2012 at 8:25 am
I am just starting up and would love the ability to use iStock’s services! Here is one image I have had my eye on: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-illustration-4070869-magic-forest.php?st=5a6a997
May 24, 2012 at 1:28 pm
Great site, thank you for sharing all these wonderful money making sites.
January 29, 2013 at 4:48 pm
It’s a waste of time. You don’t get out what you put it, you can’t even be proud making as low as 1/6 or less of a total value, many factors will limit your market-approach, and in many cases great photos never, I mean it, NEVER get download, and you can have a portfolio of images and make absolutely nothing, or basically at that level.
May 9, 2013 at 4:26 pm
These days I earn 11500 $ per month from istock. Suck it “worthless”