- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- YouGov: A leading name in online panels: Join now and earn $50 cash or vouchers for completing surveys! No hidden fees and completely free! Join YouGov Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Ipsos iSay: Every time you complete a survey, you'll earn points that you can redeem for cash and other great prizes. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
MarketLinc describes itself as the “leading provider of online conversation optimization solutions for high tech companies.” They were founded in 1988, and they actually do work with some big names, including McAfee and Microsoft. The company offers remote sales positions that allow workers to perform their duties from the comfort of their own homes with a flexible schedule.
What Kind of Work Would I Do for MarketLinc?
Basically this is a phone sales position. Conversations with potential customers start with an online chat. “Chats” are sent to remote sales associates based on prescreening ensure chats are with qualified buyers. After the initial chat, successful sales often migrate to telephone conversations.
Sales associates are provided with training, support, and tools that help and allow them to do their job to the best of their ability and become as profitable as possible.
What about the Money?
Sales associates are paid twice per month based on whichever of the two compensation models they choose. Those who choose to work as remote employees receive base pay plus commission. MarketLinc tells us their base pay is between $10.00 and $11.28 per hour (plus commissions).
Independent contractors receive straight commission, but at a higher percentage rate than those receiving commission plus base pay.
They also receive first priority when chats are being assigned. Priority is given based on performance, meaning the better job you do with what you have, the more opportunities to earn become available.
Application, Training, and Advancement
Application is made by sending a resume and cover letter detailing how your previous experience is relevant to the job. Within 2 days of the application being received and accepted, a telephone interview will be conducted to determine if the application process will move forward. Training takes 6 to 10 days and includes orientation, sales training, and project training. One on one as well as group coaching is provided.
There is no fee for training at this time, but the applicant is required to pay for a security clearance check resulting in a Police Clearance letter as well as any needed equipment. Equipment requirements can be seen in the FAQ section of the website here. The security clearance is necessary due to the personal and credit information that associates must deal with.
Ongoing training in the form of continuing development is also provided, and there are plenty of opportunities and options for advancement for those who work hard and use what they learn during training and continuing development. There may be opportunities to move to other departments or to become a manager in training, and later, a sales team manager.
Support at MarketLinc
There are various tools offered for support to help associates perform better. These include but are not limited to:
- The ability to contact the manager at any time during customer interaction via chat, instant message, or phone.
- Flexible scheduling among shifts during the 24/7 working hours.
- Pre shift team meetings
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
From all appearances this is a legitimate, well established company that offers employees the ability to work from home if desired. Whether or not a living can be made from home with Marketlinc depends solely on how good you are at what you do, which is sales.
The option to take a base pay helps, but the potential for higher income as an independent contractor is enticing if sales is something you enjoy and are good at.
As with any commission based job, there is no guarantee of how much you will make, but Marketlinc claims that the average hourly wage after the initial learning curve is $14 to $17 including commission, and they state that some of their highest performers earn up to $30 per hour. If you love sales and enjoy talking to people, this job could be a good fit.
- Needle.com Review 2021: Is It a Legit Work at Home Job?
- Work Around Your Schedule with Alorica (West) at Home Flexible Phone Job
- Blooms Today Hires Work at Home Agents
- 4 Flower Companies Hiring Seasonal Work at Home Agents
- 5 Dishonest Work at Home Job Descriptions on Craigslist
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!