While the work is reportedly easy to do with children or other distractions, they do not have a consistent workload. It is project based so they may have spurts of work as well as NO work at times. It is reported they pay “very fair”, but as we all know, each of us may have different opinions of what ‘fair pay’ is.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
To apply there are two tests available. One for each title. I took both tests and passed. However, I never heard anything back. The tests were fairly time-consuming but the job sounds well worth the hour you may spend testing.
I do not know a great deal of detail about these positions at Media Recall, but it may be a nice lead for some of you to add to your basket. As always, I appreciate any feedback from those with experience.
- Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
- Interact Media Review
- Ozio Media Review
- Valley Direct Media
- Demand Media Studios – Title Quality Assurance
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada