Mentoring Others to Work from Home
Updated on: by Jess Weaver
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
It was almost a year ago to the date that I started working at home. Thanks to the owner of this site, I finally understood what it was like to work at home and actually bring in an income. This year has brought a lot of heartache and a lot of education. I’ve been scammed, ripped off and told the ugly truth. Through all of these hard things, I have also learned a lot about who I am and who I want to be. You are probably thinking….get to the point already!
Lead them to a knowledgeable blog
Talk to them about their niche
Teach them patience
One thing I make very clear is that you will not find a work at home job overnight. I cannot count how many jobs I have applied for and even lost. What matters now is that I have my own writing business and that I know how to market. No one is perfect when it comes to working at home because it’s always a learning experience. Teach the people you are mentoring that this is something you have to have patience with. Patience is truly a virtue and that is something I have had to learn while working at home.
Be patient with others because someone was once patient with you.
Working from home is a huge blessing but there are also downfalls. Share this blessing with others but don’t let it consume your life. If you are going to share this blessing with someone, then they have to be willing to work just as hard as you have.
- Things to Consider When Deciding to Work From Home
- How to Find Your Work at Home Groove
- What to Wear When You Work at Home
- Homeschooling While You Work from Home: What You Really Need to Know
- Ways To Relieve Work at Home Stress
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!
Need Easy Extra Cash?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Click here to post a comment...
January 30, 2012 at 2:41 pm
Jess has really helped me in a way I can’t express! She gave me the opportunity and the skill to flourish as a freelance writer and for that I am thankful. Though the life of a freelancer is never without work, she took the time to take me on as the newbie I was and still am. Jess is an excellent writer and a true friend.
January 30, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Good honest post, Jess. I totally identified with you. Thank you for your transparency.