I have been actively transcribing with QuickTate now for a little while and really enjoy the work. I do wish it paid more but I at least am able to log the experience and make a little something. I’m not even sure yet how much I am making per hour. The one thing lacking on their system is a display of your current earnings. Which is what actually led me to CallGraph. While I was searching to find what other people say they average with QuickTate, I ran into a site that others are claiming to be similar to QT. So I checked it out.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
As with all jobs there are positives and negatives. I am going to share both sides of what I read. Then you can determine the best you can if it is worth the effort and time to apply.
I have found that the pay is again, low. Although, I do not know the exact rate of pay. I believe it is comparable to QuickTate. The files can be harder to understand than QuickTate as they are Skype recordings. I see the work load is hit and miss mostly. I would guess this is not something to depend on, but a nice addition or break from the regular.
- Way With Words- Transcription, Proofreading and Captioning
- Verbalink Work at Home Transcription Review
- Work from Home with Transcription Hub – On Your Own Schedule
- QuickTate / iDictate No Experience Needed
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!