I have been actively transcribing with QuickTate now for a little while and really enjoy the work. I do wish it paid more but I at least am able to log the experience and make a little something. I’m not even sure yet how much I am making per hour. The one thing lacking on their system is a display of your current earnings. Which is what actually led me to CallGraph. While I was searching to find what other people say they average with QuickTate, I ran into a site that others are claiming to be similar to QT. So I checked it out.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
As with all jobs there are positives and negatives. I am going to share both sides of what I read. Then you can determine the best you can if it is worth the effort and time to apply.
I have found that the pay is again, low. Although, I do not know the exact rate of pay. I believe it is comparable to QuickTate. The files can be harder to understand than QuickTate as they are Skype recordings. I see the work load is hit and miss mostly. I would guess this is not something to depend on, but a nice addition or break from the regular.
- QuickTate / iDictate No Experience Needed
- Why I Was Happy with Less Than Minimum Wage
- Internet Researcher NEW Company
- About.com Freelance Writing
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada