- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
Even though many content mills are drying up, there are still new ones popping up every day. One content mill that I recently gained experience with is iWriter. iWriter is different from other content mills in a few ways – this blog post will provide more information about iWriter, the type of assignments they have, and how they pay their writers.
How does iWriter differ from other content mills?
iWriter is different in a few ways. First, the way they list their assignments is rather unique. If a requester has multiple articles that they want written, they’ll be listed under one heading.
For example, one that’s currently listed wants 10 articles written about heating, ventilation and air conditioning. To see details on each specific article, all you have to do is click the plus sign to the left of the project listing, and you’ll be able to see the articles available, the specific keywords that the requester wants mentioned in the different articles, any special instructions, and how much each article is worth.
In addition, each project will show information about the requester, such as how many reviews they have, how many articles they’ve approved, and how many they’ve rejected – this will give you an idea of how easy it will be to get your article approved.
If you choose to write one of the listed articles, all you do is click the “Write article” button, and you’re taken to a screen where you can write the article – this screen also shows a countdown timer so you know how much time you have left to write the article before it’s returned. In addition, you can search for projects both by subject and by requester – this is useful if you don’t want to go through the whole list of projects to see if there are any available on a certain subject or from a certain requester.
How much do you have to make before you’re eligible for payment?
This is one thing that makes iWriter different from other content mills – where most content mills have a pre-determine minimum amount that you’re required to make before you can be paid, you can actually set your minimum amount with iWriter. Your minimum must be at least $20, but you can set a higher minimum if you know you’ll be doing a lot of writing.
When does iWriter pay?
This is another unique feature of iWriter – you have a few different choices of when you get paid. You can choose to be paid every month on the 5th, every month on the 25th, every Tuesday or every other Wednesday.
How does iWriter pay?
iWriter pays by Paypal.
Are there other writing opportunities I can take advantage of at iWriter?
Yes – if a requester likes your work, you cold be sent special requests. You earn more for these than you do for other articles, so if you are ever sent one take advantage of it.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
How quickly are articles approved or disapproved?
According to the website, articles are approved or disapproved within 3 days – the two I’ve written were approved in less than 24 hours.
How do I sign up as a writer?
Go to iWriter’s website and click on the “register” button.
- My Experience Applying with Remilon
- My Experience with PayOff
- Review of Empower Network- My Experience
- My Top Five Favorite Sources of Extra Income Online
- Scribie Revisited: My Experience With Scribie’s New Website Features
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!