So I recently heard about this site called PayOff that rewards you for getting out of debt! Of course I had to try it out because I am working hard to pay off a few credit cards and would love to earn rewards for doing so. However, my initial experience has not been very pleasant.
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
All went well to begin. I registered for PayOff and went straight for setting a goal of paying off my WalMart Credit Card. However, it wanted me to connect my bank account, giving them my Account ID and the password I use to login!! Seems irrelevant. I am trying to link my Walmart account…not my bank account and yet it continually asked for my bank account. At this point I was hoping I was just overlooking something obvious and doing it all wrong.
So, I try it another way and still…I must link my bank account.
Obviously I don’t go around giving my bank account information to just anyone. So at this point I gave up on PayOff to earn rewards as I pay off my debt.
Have you used PayOff and succeeded?
- Flexjobs Comprehensive Review: My Personal Experience
- My Experience With iWriter
- My Experience Applying with Remilon
- Review of Empower Network- My Experience
- PayPal- How To Sign Up Without Sharing Your Personal Information
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!