My Experience with PayOff
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
So I recently heard about this site called PayOff that rewards you for getting out of debt! Of course I had to try it out because I am working hard to pay off a few credit cards and would love to earn rewards for doing so. However, my initial experience has not been very pleasant.
All went well to begin. I registered for PayOff and went straight for setting a goal of paying off my WalMart Credit Card. However, it wanted me to connect my bank account, giving them my Account ID and the password I use to login!! Seems irrelevant. I am trying to link my Walmart account…not my bank account and yet it continually asked for my bank account. At this point I was hoping I was just overlooking something obvious and doing it all wrong.
So, I try it another way and still…I must link my bank account.
Obviously I don’t go around giving my bank account information to just anyone. So at this point I gave up on PayOff to earn rewards as I pay off my debt.
Have you used PayOff and succeeded?
- Review of Empower Network- My Experience
- My Experience With iWriter
- My Experience Applying with Remilon
- Scribie Revisited: My Experience With Scribie’s New Website Features
- My 10 Favorite Resources on My Work-at-Home Journey
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!