So I recently heard about this site called PayOff that rewards you for getting out of debt! Of course I had to try it out because I am working hard to pay off a few credit cards and would love to earn rewards for doing so. However, my initial experience has not been very pleasant.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
All went well to begin. I registered for PayOff and went straight for setting a goal of paying off my WalMart Credit Card. However, it wanted me to connect my bank account, giving them my Account ID and the password I use to login!! Seems irrelevant. I am trying to link my Walmart account…not my bank account and yet it continually asked for my bank account. At this point I was hoping I was just overlooking something obvious and doing it all wrong.
So, I try it another way and still…I must link my bank account.
Obviously I don’t go around giving my bank account information to just anyone. So at this point I gave up on PayOff to earn rewards as I pay off my debt.
Have you used PayOff and succeeded?
- PayPal- How To Sign Up Without Sharing Your Personal Information
- Getting a Loan when Self-Employed
- Flexjobs Comprehensive Review: My Personal Experience
- Review of Empower Network- My Experience
- How to Get Free Money: $7312 Giveaway By 49 Companies
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada