My Experience with PayOff
Updated on: by Miranda Grimm
So I recently heard about this site called PayOff that rewards you for getting out of debt! Of course I had to try it out because I am working hard to pay off a few credit cards and would love to earn rewards for doing so. However, my initial experience has not been very pleasant.
Need Easy Extra $350+/Month For Free?
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Branded Surveys: Complete online surveys. Collect points. Redeem your points for cash & gift cards. No hidden fees and completely free! Has so far paid its members over $18 Million. Join Branded Surveys Now
All went well to begin. I registered for PayOff and went straight for setting a goal of paying off my WalMart Credit Card. However, it wanted me to connect my bank account, giving them my Account ID and the password I use to login!! Seems irrelevant. I am trying to link my Walmart account…not my bank account and yet it continually asked for my bank account. At this point I was hoping I was just overlooking something obvious and doing it all wrong.
So, I try it another way and still…I must link my bank account.
Obviously I don’t go around giving my bank account information to just anyone. So at this point I gave up on PayOff to earn rewards as I pay off my debt.
Have you used PayOff and succeeded?
- My Experience With iWriter
- My Experience Applying with Remilon
- Review of Empower Network- My Experience
- Where Can I Change My Coins for Cash for Free Near Me?
- Scribie Revisited: My Experience With Scribie’s New Website Features
Earn Everything… nearly!
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!