So I recently heard about this site called PayOff that rewards you for getting out of debt! Of course I had to try it out because I am working hard to pay off a few credit cards and would love to earn rewards for doing so. However, my initial experience has not been very pleasant.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
All went well to begin. I registered for PayOff and went straight for setting a goal of paying off my WalMart Credit Card. However, it wanted me to connect my bank account, giving them my Account ID and the password I use to login!! Seems irrelevant. I am trying to link my Walmart account…not my bank account and yet it continually asked for my bank account. At this point I was hoping I was just overlooking something obvious and doing it all wrong.
So, I try it another way and still…I must link my bank account.
Obviously I don’t go around giving my bank account information to just anyone. So at this point I gave up on PayOff to earn rewards as I pay off my debt.
Have you used PayOff and succeeded?
- My Experience With iWriter
- My Experience Applying with Remilon
- Review of Empower Network- My Experience
- Scribie Revisited: My Experience With Scribie’s New Website Features
- PayPal- How To Sign Up Without Sharing Your Personal Information
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!