- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
Written By: Erica Martin
I have a regular work from home job that I work about 29 hours a week. While I make enough money at this job to cover most of my bills, I do also work at other sites for extra income as well. There are many different extra income eggs out there, and many of them have been covered in other blog posts on this site. I wanted to share my top five favorite sites I work at for extra income.
- Demand Media – In addition to hiring freelance writers, Demand Media also has several roles in their titling department that they hire for: Duplicate Checking, Titling Editing and Title Quality Assurance. I have been doing duplicate checking for Demand Media for about four months now. What I like best about this site is that the work is easy, and when there’s a lot of it, I can make quite a bit of extra money. I also like the that Demand Media pays twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Scribie – This is a great site for people who want to get some experience in general transcription. This is one of the sites I work at when there’s no work with Demand Media. They also pay by Paypal, and you can cash out whenever you want, but if you cash out less than $30, there is a small fee deducted from your earnings. This is different from Demand Media, which does not charge any fees.
- Mturk – This site is affiliated with Amazon.com, and is a great way to earn extra money to order things on Amazon. They have minimum payouts depending on whether you want to transfer your earnings to your bank account or to an Amazon gift card – if you transfer to your bank account, you’ll need to have a minimum balance of $10, if you transfer to an Amazon.com gift card, the minimum is only $1. I do a lot of work on Mturk especially around holiday times, or if I’m trying to earn extra money to get someone something for their birthday.
- Merchantcircle: This is my favorite site for making some quick money doing freelance writing. They provide different article topics that you can claim – once you’ve claimed an article topic or topics (the amount of topics you can claim depends on how good your writing is) you have 72 hours to write the article and submit. Once you submit it, an editor will review it and either approve for payment, or return it with notes on changes that need to be made. They pay is once a week on Friday by Paypal, and you have to make a minimum of $20 before you’ll be eligible for payment.
- Yahoo Contributor Network: This is another great site for freelance writing, especially if you want to have the freedom to write about your own topics, rather than choosing from the topics provided – though you do also have that option. If you choose to write your own articles, you can either submit your them for upfront payment, which requires a review by an editor before an offer can be made, or you can let your articles for earnings through revenue share. You won’t make as much if you choose the revenue share option, but your articles can usually be published right away. If you choose to write on one of the topics that Yahoo Contributor Network provides, revenue will mostly come from revenue share, though they do occasionally have some upfront payment topics. To see some of the articles I’ve written at Yahoo Contributor Network, click here.
I hope this article has provided you with some ideas of extra income sources to check out. For those of you who have done work on these or any other sites, I’d love to hear about your experiences.
- 30+ Additional Income Sources – Work Online When You Want
- My Top Five Favorite Work from Home Phone Jobs
- My 10 Favorite Resources on My Work-at-Home Journey
- Our Ten Favorite Extra Cash Online Gigs
- My Favorite Work at Home Jobs!
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.