- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Vindale: Review products and take simple online surveys. Make up to $50 per survey completed. Over $6,955,991+ paid. Join Vindale Research Now
- EarningStation: The highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. Join EarningStation Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- e-Poll: Take entertainment-related surveys and arn cash - paid via PayPal and gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, and Walmart, plus Retail e-vouchers. Join e-Poll Now
What is My365Assistant?
My365Assistant.com is a NYC based outsourcing company. However, when you think of outsourcing you often think of overseas workers lowering competitive wages to a few bucks an hour. Thankfully My365Assistant outsources here in the United States and Canada ONLY. Businesses use their services, like a hiring agency, to create their staff virtually. Visiting My365Assistant.com’s website will show you the variety of work they offer their clients. From Virtual Assistants to Sales and Order Management My365Assistant covers a wide variety of work.
My365Assistant is a new company that appears to have began around November of 2011.
What Type of Job are they hiring for?
I have been seeing lots and lots of talk about the Staffing Consultant Position. The job description says their Staffing Consultants are paid to market and promote their company virtually. From my online research this entails a lot of emailing to generate potential leads. From what I can tell, you are not alone in this process. After the orientation process you will have access to communicate with others who can help you settle into the job. My365Assistant is hiring for the staffing consultant positions based on location so you would be promoting and driving business within your own area, all online from home.
How Flexible is the Staffing Consultant Job?
This is a highly flexible job. You work when you want to work. I believe you have a minimum amount of work to complete but from my understanding it does not take much to meet the minimum. The more you work, the more earning potential. This is a non-phone job so you can work wherever and whenever you have time.
How much do My365Assistant agents make?
This is a question that will be difficult for you to find the answer for. This job is 100% commission based. Therefore, everyone’s earnings could be completely different. Depending on your area, your drive and the hours you put in, the pay will vary. Because their is a Non Disclosure Agreement, My365Assistant Agents cannot reveal their earnings. If you are like me, as soon you read 100% commission based, you turn away. I would not like the idea of possibly working for nothing. But many people find these types of jobs, with the right company, could earn you a substantial income. This is like owning your own business, the more work you put in, the more you get back. But that often means you risk stability because you may simply have a bad week or leads dry up.
What do others say about working for my365assistant?
There is such a span of responses to the My365Assistant company and jobs. There are many singing it’s praises and letting us know it is a great money earning potential. Others are showing their concerns- and rightfully so. Like any smart home based worker, people are researching the company and getting feedback from agents. I believe there was a miscommunication about when agents are paid. There seems to be a bit of disorganization with the company and many are saying it is because they are so new. It appears the company began last November and is still, like any starter company, getting their act together and finding what works.
I know from my experience, that working with any start up company is going to involve risks.
To see what others are saying, I suggest you read through the many posts at WorkPlaceLikeHome.com
Easy Extra Cash! Join PointClub and get access to the best paid online survey opportunities. Take Online Surveys, Make Money, It's That Easy! No hidden fees and completely free!
Is it Worth My Time Even Applying For My365Assistant?
This will depend on you and the types of risks you are willing to make. If it were me and I could not afford to work for free if leads didn’t pan out or the company went south then I would suggest sitting back and waiting it out. Let the bugs get worked out and let people begin talking (not gossiping). The companies true colors will be revealed with time.
But if you are willing to take the risk and possibly earn good money with a new company and you understand and accept the confusion and problems that naturally come with a start-up company then it could very well be worth giving My365Assistant.com a try.
How do I apply to work for My365Assistant?
To apply for the Staffing Position at My365Assistant.com simply email email@example.com to learn more.
- Q/A: How to Market My Virtual Assistant Business
- Becoming a Virtual Assistant in 21 Days
- Work Online as a Shopping Assistant for FETCH
- When To Seek Help from a Virtual Assistant
- Be a Virtual Assistant with Office 88
Join Surveyo 24 #1 paid survey site. It's easy - complete a survey and receive payment. No hidden fees and completely free!