Market Force is one of the most well-known mystery shopping companies around. They hold a high level of respect in not only the shopper’s eyes but also to the many mainstream brands and businesses that do business with them.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
Market Force is the first place I check when I am ready to do a little mystery shopping to make some money and also get out of my house!
I have chosen to create a Vlog about Market Force. The reason being is that it is a bit easier to explain the process of mystery shopping by talking than it is for me to write it out. I have been asked so many times to explain mystery shopping and I just never hit the mark, and I always feel as though I am struggling to give mystery shopping any justice.
So, be sure to watch the video and some of the basics about Market Force will also be explained below.
Do I Choose My Own Assignments at Market Force or Are They Given to Me?
Market Force posts all the shops available and you can go and see what is open in your area whenever you have time. Agents from Market Force may call you from time to time when there is a task pending in your area, but you are not obligated to accept the shop.
How Does Market Force Pay?
Market Force pays via Direct Deposit or by check! They pay out on the 20th of every month for all assignments completed the previous month. While this is a long time to wait for reimbursements and shopping payments, it is a very standard time frame in the mystery shopping world.
Compared to other mystery shopping companies, Market Force pays very well. A standard fast-food shop pays around $8- plus a meal for two people. However, as explained in the video, that rate often goes up the longer the shop sits-waiting for a shopper to complete!
Can I Bring My Kids Along for Mystery Shops?
So far, all the shops I have seen with Market Force does not allow children to come along. There are some companies that are fine with it, as long as there is another adult present to handle the children. But, Market Force says NO.
What Equipment is Needed to Mystery Shop for Market Force?
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
You will need a computer with internet access. Most shops will require a stopwatch. Some shops will need a digital camera.
How Can I View the Shops Available at Market Force?
You must register with Market Force in order to see what shops are available in your area. Registering does not mean you MUST work. Remember, you pick and choose your own tasks. Therefore, you are not agreeing to work by simply registering.
Where Can I Learn More?
Market Force has a nice FAQ section to their site that helps break down all of the basics about being a Market Force mystery shopper.
- The Truth About Mystery Shopping
- TrendSource Review (Updated 2020): Mystery Shopping for Cash
- The 33 Best Legit Mystery Shopping Companies To Work Remotely
- Get Paid to Pose as a Renter with EPMS
- How to Become a Mystery Shopper and Get Paid $100+/Week with Confero Inc
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!