- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Vindale Research: Earn rewards by doing nothing more than sharing your experience of using the internet. Join Vindale Research Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
- Slicethepie.com is one I recently discovered and reviewed. It is definitely my favorite side egg. Thanks to the 24/7 access, speed at which you can move up in ranks to earn a higher potential and the easy payout though PayPal after the minimum
$5$10 balance is met. Take a second look at my review of slicethepie.com by clicking here.
- ToneADay.com unfortunately is not currently looking for new raters. However, if you are lucky enough to already have an account, you better be using it! With the potential of earning up to $10/day, that can be a hefty chunk of change by the end of the pay out month. Yes, Toneaday has had some bugs and issue, but all has been running well for a while and has been a great blessing to my family. If you do not have an account, I suggest signing up to be on the waiting list. Check out the original ToneADay.com review to learn more by clicking here.
- AssociatedContent.com is something I have only recently began taking advantage of. It is true; we all have a passion and expertise in something. Share your knowledge! Share you favorite recipes, how-to advice, cleaning guides, life perspectives…whatever it is, write about it. Submit to Associated Content for upfront payment and collect. My favorite things about Associated Content are the quick pay (within 48 hours after article is approved), flexibility and freedom to write whatever you want and the ability to make a passive income. Every article submitted earns per page view…, which can translate to still earning money years from now for the same articles. Take another look at my associated content review by clicking here.
- Textbrokers.com seems to be something I noticed many people turning to lately. I understand why too. It is easy to be accepted by Textbrokers to write content. They have hundreds of article subject available 24/7 and they pay out twice a month. It does not take highly talented writers to work for Textbrokers. They are very flexible and have reasonable expectations. See my original review of Textbrokers, click here.
- ChaCha.com is something I have recently began enjoying all over again. Be paid to answer questions. I love the flexibility and ease of the site. They have come a long way since I began my journey with ChaCha in 2008. Their platform has an ease and flow to it that was never seen previously. ChaCha is one of those side jobs that suck you in and you can find yourself addicted to that wonderful sound of the doorbell chime! (Anyone working ChaCha as a Guide will know what I mean). Revisit the original ChaCha review for more information by clicking here.
- Quicktate.com is something nice to turn on and have running while you do other work. Usually they do not have a constant flow of work and the pay is not outstanding. However, it does add up and the pay is sent directly to your PayPal account the next month. Transcribing their audio messages, generally voicemails, is easy work, and often entertaining. Take a second look at my Quicktate review by clicking here.
- KeyForCash.com is one of the only few legit data entry jobs. Although keyforcash is low paying and often the work is gone by the afternoon, it is easily addictive and can be a nice way to earn some extra side money this holiday season. Check out the original review of KeyforCash.com by clicking here.
- My Top Five Favorite Sources of Extra Income Online
- My Experience With iWriter
- Writing for Constant Content
- Freelance Writers: How Google’s Algorithm Updates Can Lead to More Work
- Media Piston- Just Another Content Mill?
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada