Last year, I wrote an article on NexRep which published on June 3, 2013. The company has grown and gone through many updates since then. I am happy to report that NexRep’s PR folks actually got in touch with me to inform me about this “new and improved” NexRep.
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- Pinecone Research: A leading name in online panels guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Pinecone Research Now
In case you missed the 2013 article, I will attempt to briefly summarize what was previously reported about NexRep and incorporate the new changes.
The biggest and most exciting changes are the additional positions of tech support, virtual sales consultants, and beauty consultants. Enjoy!
What Exactly is NexRep?
NexRep is a virtual call center, which allows agents to work out the comfort of their own home. All of NexRep’s agents have the freedom to make their own schedules and be their own boss. They offer inbound and outbound calling, technical or “tech” support, virtual sales consulting, virtual receptionist, and beauty consultant positions.
Certification is also done virtually through webinars and company communication is done via email.
What Are the Hours at NexRep?
Inbound takes calls 24/7, and you must work at least 2 hours at a time. Outbound is open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. – 11 p.m. Eastern Time. Both inbound and outbound have a minimum requirement of 15 hours a week.
Tech support operates 7 days a week from 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Eastern Time with a 25 hour a week minimum. The virtual receptionists take appointment setting calls Monday – Saturday, 7 a.m. – 12 a.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. Eastern Time, with a 15 hour a week minimum.
Virtual sales consultants operate from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Eastern Time 7 days a week, with a 20-hour-a-week minimum. Beauty consultants are required to work a 20-hour-a-week minimum within Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. in Eastern Time.
What Is Certification Like at NexRep?
Certification for Inbound agents is 2 weeks long, with the first week being in a virtual classroom. The second week is taking live calls and receiving performance feedback and coaching. For the first week, the hours will be Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and for the second week is Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
Outbound certification is also 2 weeks long, with the first week being done in a virtual classroom and the second week taking live calls. For the week in the classroom, the schedule is Tuesday – Friday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and the second week certification will be Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
Certification for tech support is 2 weeks long from Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Most of the time will be spent in the virtual classroom along with practicing troubleshooting techniques.
Virtual receptionists have certification for 1 week Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Eastern Time. This will include time in the classroom and taking practice calls.
Certification for virtual sales consultants is for 1 week, Tuesday – Friday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern Time. This will include time in the classroom and taking practice calls.
Pinecone Research, a leading name in online survey panel honesty, absolutely guarantees $3 cash for every survey you complete!
Take advantage of their time limited New Membership drive and register NOW. Join today: 100% free!
Certification for beauty consultants is 1 week long Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern Time. This will include time in the classroom and taking practice calls.
What Skills/Special Training Do You Need for NexRep?
While NexRep prefers two years of call center experience and a college degree, they will consider those not meeting these requirements. Please apply at http://nexrep.com/agents.html#become_agent and attach a copy of your resume to the application, no cover letter needed!
What Are the Computer/Equipment Requirements?
You must have:
- High-speed Internet access, hard wired, no Wi-Fi
- Windows-based computer with updated software
- USB headset noise cancelling headset, such as Plantronics 478 Stereo USB Headset/Mic
- Active email account
- Unlimited long distance for certification or a Google voice account
- Basic computer skills
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and sales
There is a $25 fee to cover a background check. NexRep requires a background check to protect their client’s personal information. Only after you have completed an assessment and are invited to a certification class will you be asked to pay for the background check.
Are You an Independent Contractor or an Employee?
You are an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes. NexRep will send out a 1099 if you make over $600 by the end of a calendar year.
What is the Pay Like at NexRep?
The pay for inbound calling is 100% commission-based with no limit or cap on the amount of money that you can earn. For outbound calling the pay is $5 an hour plus commission. The virtual receptionist pay is $0.25 a minute talk time. Tech support is a flat rate of $10 an hour. Virtual sales consultants receive a base pay of $8 an hour plus commission. Beauty consultants receive a base pay of $10 an hour.
Most NexRep agents are averaging $10 to $15 an hour after the commission is factored into the pay, with top performing agents making over $25.
When is Payday at NexRep?
Payday is every two weeks via either a mailed check or direct deposit.
How Can Someone Apply to NexRep?
Go to the website at http://nexrep.com/agents.html#become_agent
- Review of NexRep
- Is USAContactPoint a Legit Virtual Call Center?
- Cloud 10 Corp- Hourly Virtual Call Center
- A Huge List of Best Virtual Call Center Jobs from Home
- American Support Call Center Reps
Easy Extra Cash! Join the famed Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel site, install the app and earn rewards just for using the Internet as you do today! Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month.
Guaranteed 100% free membership.