I know many of us are always searching for legit non phone work that pays well. And I do know they are hard to find; and even when you do find them…hard to get! The following job leads are exactly that, HARD to get! They claim to want a 2 year college degree…but I have heard of many hired without it. I believe the key to getting hired without the education is having a top notch resume. They generally ask the best applicants to take a test. The test, is intense. But I have read the best thing to do is read your instructions over and again and take your time. These jobs generally pay upwards of $14/hour. Best of luck to any of you who get these great job leads…now are you wondering what the job is about? They are looking for quality raters to review and evaluate internet search results. The evaluation work is done according to specific guidelines using an automated tool. I hear the work is challenging, but anyone who is fortunate enough to work for them, would never give them up! So here is a list of companies I suggest checking out:
This company is hiring for multiple positions. Some of these do not say they require a college degree.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Earn up to $35 per survey! No hidden fees and completely free. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
This company hires for multiple positions as well and always looking for people who speak multiple languages. *Im a little cautious of this one as a personal friend is having some issues right now.
Butler Hill Group: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=BUTLERHILL&cws;=1
I have never heard much about this company. But after spending time reviewing it, I never found anything negative about it whatsoever.
Google Quality Rater: https://www.google.com/about/jobs/search/
They are currently not hiring, but keep your eye on this page for new listings.
I do plan to post another blog this afternoon with one more job lead. But I want to do some more research on the company before posting it. I will post in facebook when I get it up, which by the way, please add me on facebook!! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Adventures-of-Working-At-Home/130872846936088
I sneak in little jobs, free stuff and fun work every once in a while through the facebook page.
Best of luck to you all with your home careers!
- Troy Research – NON Phone, guaranteed pay!
- Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
- Non Phone Work at Home Job List
- Best Way to Earn $5 for a Simple Phone Call Using Your Cell Phone!
- 6 Temp Agencies That Pay the Same Day (Stop Waiting for Your Pay!)
Join Ipsos iSay, one of the few Faithful and Honest survey panels and earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Stack your points and redeem them: Simple! No hidden fees and completely free!