I know many of us are always searching for legit non phone work that pays well. And I do know they are hard to find; and even when you do find them…hard to get! The following job leads are exactly that, HARD to get! They claim to want a 2 year college degree…but I have heard of many hired without it. I believe the key to getting hired without the education is having a top notch resume. They generally ask the best applicants to take a test. The test, is intense. But I have read the best thing to do is read your instructions over and again and take your time. These jobs generally pay upwards of $14/hour. Best of luck to any of you who get these great job leads…now are you wondering what the job is about? They are looking for quality raters to review and evaluate internet search results. The evaluation work is done according to specific guidelines using an automated tool. I hear the work is challenging, but anyone who is fortunate enough to work for them, would never give them up! So here is a list of companies I suggest checking out:
This company is hiring for multiple positions. Some of these do not say they require a college degree.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- MySurvey: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App. Join MySurvey Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
This company hires for multiple positions as well and always looking for people who speak multiple languages. *Im a little cautious of this one as a personal friend is having some issues right now.
Butler Hill Group: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=BUTLERHILL&cws;=1
I have never heard much about this company. But after spending time reviewing it, I never found anything negative about it whatsoever.
Google Quality Rater: https://www.google.com/about/jobs/search/
They are currently not hiring, but keep your eye on this page for new listings.
I do plan to post another blog this afternoon with one more job lead. But I want to do some more research on the company before posting it. I will post in facebook when I get it up, which by the way, please add me on facebook!! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Adventures-of-Working-At-Home/130872846936088
I sneak in little jobs, free stuff and fun work every once in a while through the facebook page.
Best of luck to you all with your home careers!
- Troy Research – NON Phone, guaranteed pay!
- Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
- Non Phone Work at Home Job List
- My Top Five Favorite Work from Home Phone Jobs
- Not Always Accurate Advice: Never Pay For an Online Job
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada