Believe it or not there really are a lot of options for non phone home based jobs. But the problem is that many require a special skill set or don’t need thousands of new workers. So it can seem like a continual failing task to find a good fit. Expect to learn about many jobs that you realize you really are not capable of doing and then the ones you are capable of handling are not hiring..or at least not hiring YOU.
- SwagBucks: Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more to earn real money. Join Swagbucks Now to Get $5 Free
- Toluna Opinions: Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Join Toluna Opinions Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- PanelPayDay: $1 to $25 to take online surveys, $30 to $100 for Participating in a Focus Group. Join PanelPayDay Now
It is a common fact in this work at home world that you will face feelings of failure as rejection emails land in your inbox and you are being totally ignored by companies who don’t have time to respond to their hundreds of applicants. Many of you will disperse and turn toward other options, finding work outside of the home, cutting back your expenses to just make things work or figuring out a way to make a phone job fit into your schedule. But there are a few of you that will keep pushing and keep fighting and whatever your driving force, you will succeed! This I know because I see it on a constant basis and I am a living testimony.
Alright, on to the guts of this article- My list of Non-Phone jobs to consider. I DO NOT KNOW IF THESE COMPANIES ARE HIRING OR WHEN THEY WILL HIRE. But I will try not to list companies I already know are NOT hiring or have enough work.
Search Engine Rating-
The Content Authority
Hyperink– Writer your own eBook
iWebContent- The Job Ads are found at ProBlogger.net
Love to Know
Scribendi– Editing and Proofreading
Need an Article
AccuTran Global (review) – Proofreading Editing
Advanced Background Check
Bid Ocean Network
Merchants Information Solutions
United Data Network
Although this is actually just skimming the waters, if you are having trouble finding a good fit, consider turning your passions, skills and experience into a Freelance Business! I have taken my love for designing online graphics, logos and such into a Freelance business where I am seeking out work through sites like listed below. If that light at the end of the tunnel is just not getting any closer, turn on your flashlight.
Check these out for Freelance Jobs you can bid on!
- Needle.com Hourly Work at Home Chat Job
- Demand Media – Flexible Non Phone Work
- Non Phone-High Pay
- Can I work a Phone Job with Young Kids at Home?
- Be a Work at Home Chat Host with SiteStaff
VIPKID is currently looking for online teachers to teach young students in China via video-conferencing. Teachers will earn on average between $14-$22 usd per hour. This opportunity is ideal for teachers looking to supplement their income.
- One (1) school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada