- Lifepoints: Famed MySurvey just rebranded to LifePoints. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App. Paid its members over $32 Million so far! Join LifePoints Now
- Springboard America: A leading name in online panels pays money for every survey you complete! No hidden fees and completely free! Join Springboard America Now
- InboxDollars: Has so far paid its members over $40 Million. Watch videos, take surveys, shop and more. Join InboxDollars Now and Get Free $5
- SurveyJunkie: Make $5-$25 in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participating in a Focus Groups and trying new products. Join SurveyJunkie Now
- Opinion Outpost: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels pays cash and gift cards for your opinion. No hidden fees and completely free! Join Opinion Outpost Now
- Ipsos iSay: One of the few faithful and honest survey panels. Earn prizes, gift cards and donations. Join Ipsos iSay Now
- Opinion World: Is known as #1 paid survey site. Take paid surveys anytime and anywhere via PC or Mobile App and earn PayPal credit, gift cards and more! Join Opinion World Now
Who is OnPoint?
OnPoint Advocacy is a freelance company that contracts agents to assist with action based communication. They help to spread awareness of issues and are considered a grassroots based company. I had no idea what the term grassroots was so I looked it up. Let me save you the hassle and give you Wikepedia’s explanation:
“A grassroots movement (often referenced in the context of a political movement) is one driven by the politics of a community. The term implies that the creation of the movement and the group supporting it are natural and spontaneous, highlighting the differences between this and a movement that is orchestrated by traditional power structures. Grassroots movements are often at the local level, as many volunteers in the community give their time to support the local party, which can lead to helping the national party. For instance, a grassroots movement can lead to significant voter registration for a political party, which in turn helps the state and national parties.”
As you read my brief review of OnPoint keep in mind that the reason there is very little information shared is because OnPoint holds their contractors to a very tight nondisclosure agreement. Therefore, this post is more intended to make you aware of the jobs available at OnPoint. If it strikes an interest with you then I encourage you to apply. I hear they are VERY clear and have an excellent level of communcation with their agents. They will answer all of your questions.
What do OnPoint Agents Do?
OnPoint has many projects that come through. Many of these will require you to call people and then you would write letters in response. Therefore, you need the ability to have a seemingly quiet environment (although stricltly quiet is not required as it is not a secret that you work from home). But it does require a skill in writing professional style letters. A strong command of the English language and basic grammar skills will come in handy with OnPoint.
What is the Pay Like?
Pay is based on project/action. Due to a strict non-disclosure agreement the pay is not shared by agents. However, they all agree that the pay is very generous and well worth their time!
How Flexible is OnPoint?
You choose when to be available for work and even whether or not to accept a project. However, I believe the projects can end abruptly and it is always the best idea to take whatever is offered while the giving is good.
How Much Work is Available at OnPoint?
I have read in forum postings that the OnPoint is usually only active during non-election years. Generally, their projects come in strong and then dwindle out. OnPoint is not something the agents can rely on as a full time regular job, but is a great seasonal gig that pays very well. Many agents wait with anticipation for OnPoint to start new projects. I understand the workload is going strong at the moment and it is possible they still have some open positions.
Where Can I Apply and Learn more?
- Support.com- Great Phone Job with Benefits
- My Top Five Favorite Work from Home Phone Jobs
- Work Around Your Schedule with Alorica (West) at Home Flexible Phone Job
- Review of The Newton Group’s Appointment Setting Job
- Apptical- No Sales Phone Job from Home
Join EarningStation, he highest paying site out there, where users get paid to Take Surveys, Watch Videos, Play Games, and Shop Online. No hidden fees and completely free!